Thirty Two

Kailyn POV

The battle started and Kenny's hoper was out. It stood for long enough and I am proud of it. I grabbed Kenny's coat and picked him up from his knees. I wrapped the coat around him and patted his back. "You did awesome. To stay that long against a bit-beast like Black Dranzer, it's impressive" Kenny sadly smiled at me. I looked back to see Drigger out of his blade.

"Dark lighting attack" Kai commanded. I gritted my teeth and looked away. Dark lighting attack,I know what that is. Kai unleashed Tryhorn from his Beyblade as I stared at it.

"Pity Kai,pity. I didn't know you would fall that low" It reached Kai as he looked at me and then back at the Beyblade. "Even you know Kailyn, Black Dranzer is a bit-beast that is the most powerful in this universe. You were rather too chicken to handle such a bit-beast " He smirked.

Kai defeated Dragoon and Drigger. Our Beyblades laid damaged as Kai laughed evily. A sudden green Beyblade attacked Black Dranzer. I looked closely at it and it was Draciel!!!I smiled and looked up at Max,who took on Kai.

Draciel's defense pushed back Black Dranzer and it was the best feeling in the world. "Kailyn,launch your Beyblade. Might as well defeat the younger ones together" Black Dranzer was already struggling with Draciel and on top of that he wanted Duplica. Then he is going to get Duplica. I pulled out the Beyblade and fixed it on my launcher. When I was about to launch,I noticed that the Beyblade was blue. Duplica's Beyblade was black!

I looked at it closely and widened my eyes. It was Dranzer!I had grabbed Dranzer. How can I launch him?I don't even know—

Mistress Kailyn. A voice spoke in my head. I widened my eyes. Was it Dranzer?

Is this Dranzer?

Yes mistress Kailyn. It's me, Dranzer. I promise to talk to you and help you if you launch me. I know I am nothing compared to your Duplica but—

You are as strong as Duplica,if not stronger!I was in confusion because I didn't know your tricks. But I will know now. I trust you enough. So Dranzer,ready to defeat Black Dranzer.

Yes ma'am!

It's just Kailyn for you by the way.

I launched Dranzer. It went straight through Black Dranzer and Draciel's fight and confusion rose on Kai's face. The Beyblade was giving red lights and my bit-beast surely wasn't red.

"I know that!" Kai exclaimed.

"You know it the best among us. That tick of light was Dranzer and if you manage to defeat him,I will give you my Duplica but I wouldn't have to worry,you will defeat Dranzer in your sweet dreams Kai!"

"Looks like you are ashamed to see it and he can feel your shame. I know what's going on through Dranzer know and I hope no one in this world feels it,let alone a bit-beast."

I finished and ordered Dranzer to attack,in my head. I heard Kai say Dranzer wasn't that tough, believe me Kai he is tougher than you know. The four bit-beasts mixed together and attacked Black Dranzer. A ray of black light surrounded them.

"Is that Duplica?" Max asked. "Even though she is away,she supports her friends through anything" I smiled. "Dranzer! Duplica! Go on!!" The light shined brighter.

"Who are we?" Tyson asked.

"The Bladebreakers!" Kenny,Ray,Max,Tyson and me yelled. Our bit-beasts went to get Black Dranzer and once it came in contact with Black Dranzer,that Beyblade stopped spinning. The ray of black light vanished away as I thanked Duplica. I opened my plams and allowed Dranzer to come back.