Chapter 4

Me and Ellie decided to go to the beach and everyone wanted to tag along. We got into her parents van and loaded up. I was surprised that everyone fit!

"Ok y'all, what music should we play?" I asked.

"Country!" One of Ellie's brothers yelled.

"I like the way you think, little dude." I pulled out my phone and started a country playlist from Spotify. We all started jamming out when the song "Good Vibes" by Chris Janson started playing.

It took around 20 minutes to get to the beach. Once we got there, everyone grabbed their water toys, towels, and snacks. Again, I was surprised we fit everything in the car. Me and Ellie laid our towels on some lounge seats to tan for a bit. I was about to fall asleep, when I was soaked in water. I could hear Sam, Harry's twin brother, laughing as Harry ran away as fast as he could. Harry didn't know this, but I was 1st in our state for track, sprinting, and distance. What? I got them legs!

"Harry you're going so fast!" I yelled as I easily caught up to him. I kicked his knee in so that he almost fell over. Then while he was distracted, I pushed him into the water. I watched as he went down and came sputtering up for water.

"You good? Cat got your tongue?" I asked while laughing.

"Y/N I swear—" He was about to say when I jumped in the water and soaked him in my splashing. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me under the water. When I came up we were really close together. Like, inches away from each other's face. I gulped and looked into his eyes. He didn't meet mine though. He was staring directly at my lips.

"Y/N..." He started saying. He leaned in right as I pushed him down into the water. I quickly swam away and ran into the bathroom. Ellie came running in after me.

"Girl, what was that? Did you kiss Harry?" She asked.

"What? No! Of course not!" I stuttered. She looked at me with a look that said, "I don't believe you, but I'll let it go because I love you." Suddenly someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Y/N? Ellie? Are you guys in there?" Harry asked. Me and Ellie looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"Yeah, do you need something?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see if you were okay." He said back. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He wanted to make sure I was okay. None of my previous boyfriends had ever cared to do something like that. Then again, they were jerks.

Ahh thanks for 1k reads y'all! I hope you're enjoying it:)