Chapter 13

That night, I could barely sleep. Ellie had convinced me to just let it blow over and talk to him in the morning.

I got out of bed very angrily and put my clothes on. When I got downstairs, everyone was there, except for Harry. I could tell that Tom had seen it, because he looked at me really worried. He went over to Ellie.

"Is she okay?" I heard him whisper. Ellie shrugged and they both looked at me. I figured that I could at least eat something while I wait for Harry. Better to kill someone with an empty stomach is what I've heard.

"Good morning everyone." I heard him say. His footsteps made there way towards me and I felt him put his arm around me. He kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Morning, love. Sleep well?"

"Oh yeah, just great." I said with some sass.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"How brave of you to ask." I glared at him.

"Harry?" Ellie said. "You might want to back away before you confront the ticking bomb over there." She pointed at me. He walked over to Ellie.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"So you haven't seen it, yet?" Ellie said.

"Seen what?" She pulled out her phone and showed it to him.

"Crap." I heard him whisper under his breath.

"Y/N? Darling? Could I talk to you privately?" He came and asked me.

"Whatever you say, prince Harry." I mocked and went outside. I sat in the hammock and waited for him to come join me. When he walked out, I glared at him.

"So you've accepted your death, have you?" I asked.

"Y/N, I swear. It's not what it looks like." He said.

"Well this is what I think it looks like." I pulled out my phone and shoved it in his face.