Chapter 15

I fell into Ellie's arms when we got into our room.

"Y/N, did he break up with you?" She asked.

"No. I broke up with him. Can't get your heart broken if you're the one breaking the heart, right?" I said. I grabbed my things and got all ready to leave.

"This isn't right. You guys are so cute! And it was going so well." She said.

"Well Ellie, things just aren't sunshine and rainbows all the time, okay? Now can you pack your things and we can get out of here?" I said. She shook her head but started packing her things.

It was silent as she packed and I sat on my phone. Harry had knocked on the door once but we'd ignored him. Then Tom did, then sam, then paddy, then all of Ellie's brothers. We told them to bug off, and they finally left after 20 minutes.

"Ellie, I'm gonna be okay. Please just trust me on this one?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Y/N, I don't like what you're doing, but i know that you know what's best for you. So yes, I'll trust you on this one. I'll make sure the coast is clear." She said. She opened the door and peaked out.

"Anybody there?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Nope. No one up here right now." She said. We both grabbed our things and went downstairs. We could see the boys outside in a huddle. Only Sam saw us, but he saw me crying and didn't say anything. We got in the back of the car and buckled in.

"Dad?" Ellie called. "Let's go. I think we all need to get out of here." He nodded and everyone loaded in the car. I could hear the Holland's saying bye to everyone, and I could see them waving. Harry looked really sad. Did I make the right choice? Oh well it didn't matter now. Look into the future, Y/N. You did what was best for you.