Chapted 17

I walked into work that morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. Considering I had broken up with Harry yesterday, I saw it as progress.

"Morning Stacy!" I said. She looked at me and suddenly relief flooded her face.

"Oh Y/N! Thank goodness you are here. We are so disorganized today! A new shipment came in yesterday, and as you know, someone got the flu so we're back on getting things on the floor." She said. "Just go ahead and help the customers, okay?" I nodded and got to work. Since I'd only been working there for a couple weeks, I mostly helped customers find outfits and try things on. I had a blast.

"Mary? How's it going in there? Can I get you anything?" I yelled to a customer through her dressing room door.

"Yeah, if you could get me a size bigger of this dress that would be great!" She yelled back. A dress suddenly flew over the door and I grabbed it. I went on the hunt for a bigger size. I couldn't find one in the front though, so I went in the back. Stacy wasn't lying, it was super disorganized back here. Luckily, I found the dress she was looking for.

"Here you go Mary!" I said. I threw the dress over and it soon disappeared. I went to welcome the next costumer, but was suddenly frozen in place. Was that Harry? The boy turned around. Relief and disappointment flooded into me. Nope, not him.

"Y/N?" Stacy yelled.

"Yeah?" I went into the back and found her amid the flood of clothes.

"Can you go to the desk and grab me the scissors?" She asked. I nodded and went to grab them. When I got back there, I threw them to her.

"Thank you!" She yelled.

"No problem." I said. When I walked back into the front, it wasn't very crowded. Just another co worker and some customers.

"Mary, how did that dress fit? Better?" I asked.

"Better, here let me show you." She said. The dressing room door opened and there he was. Harry freakin' Holland.