Chapter 18 | Bitter Vanilla

* It had been a couple of weeks

(What he is wearing)

Taemin's POV

The last couple of weeks were peaceful, although we still knew of the Dread. Jonghyun had called me to his study a fortnight ago, just to catch me up on what they found. Kai had made friends with Minho, they chatted a storm up everyday when Minho was training his soldiers, with Kai occasionally lending a hand.
Yoongi, was having the time of his life. Prince Hoseok had started taking him out on dates, now I realize that I don't need to help them at all become a couple, they're doing it themselves. On the other hand Eunhyuk was dying having to run around for Yesung. Apparently, Yesung's mood swings had started earlier than mine, and he was making sure that Eunhyuk was exhausted by the end of the day. Although, I'm not surprised at that, it's typical Yesung.

I made my way down the corridor towards the dining room, for a nice lunch. When I got there, everyone was lively, they were all wearing comfortable clothes on. I sat down next to my mate, his hand automatically circling around my waist and tracing my stomach. I smiled at him, and then started eating. I was kind of sad, Hoseok had stole my job of feeding my innocent Yoongi. I ate some finger sandwiches, along with some light soups.
I started to crave vanilla cupcakes, a little rose accountable. They've been asking for an array of pastries and cakes recently, going from, danishes, to custard and cream pies, to shortbread cookies, and now it is vanilla cupcakes. I don't usually act on my cravings, I more push them to the back of my mind. Except today that changed when I said, "I am craving vanilla cupcakes," with a pout. Turns out that Key had overheard me and asked the bakers to bake me some. He looked at me and smiled, "You should listen to your cravings, it probably means something. You craving something sweet probably means you need some more carbohydrates." I sigh, "Okay Dad."
When the cupcakes arrived, I stared at them, contemplating wether or not I should have some. My whole body started pulsing with hunger, but my mind was still deciding if I should have some. I was about to leave the dining room when Kai grabbed some icing off of the cupcake and stuck it in my mouth. I sighed at the way the vanilla icing melted in my mouth, turning to Kai and licking his finger. He smiled as he handed me the cupcake, "Eat it, Minnie." I did, the taste comforting me as I had another, and another, by the time I had eaten half of the cupcakes, I was finally satisfied. I leaned back in my chair, patting my stomach. That was the best thing I have ever tasted! Kai was looking at me delighted, with stars in his eyes. I looked around, I guess everyone had left while I was eating all the cupcakes.
Since everyone was gone, I cuddled back into Kai, his scent calming me more. He wrapped both hands around me as I turned around and sat on his lap, my stomach bloated from eating so much. I pulled my arms around his back as I nudged my nose into his neck, right where I marked him. His scent was like tranquility to me, and I couldn't help but drift off to sleep in his arms.

========================================================
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL HARASSMENT, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SUCH TOPICS PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

I'm guessing that Kai had carried me back to the bedroom, as I awaken in our bed. Still half asleep I feel a hand caressing my stomach, yet Kai's presence was not in the room. I jump up only to be pinned back down to the bed. A rush of adrenaline going through my body as I tried to scream, but the person blocked it by shoving his tongue into my mouth, kissing me.
I couldn't move my hands, as one of his had gripped them together, not allowing them to move an inch. The other hand was pressing my hip down with so much force that I felt that my hip bone was going to break, even though we were on a mattress. He pushed a leg between mine as I desperately flailed my legs around trying to kick him off of me, pinning my legs down as well. All the while he was digging his tongue down into the back of my throat, his teeth clashing against mine as he forced my mouth open.
He started rubbing himself against me, looking straight into my eyes with a disgusting look. I tried and tried again to pry my hands free, or too twist my hips away from him, or to bite his tongue so it would leave my mouth, but every attempt was left unsuccessful.
I could feel his hardened dick on top of my stomach, he was grinding forcefully against it.
All of a sudden I hear a voice next to my ear.

"Do you want to be impregnated with two children? Do you want to be ripped open as we implement our seed into you? You would like that wouldn't you?" I shake in fear, my baby, no my baby, please don't hurt my baby!! HELP PLEASE, ANYONE!!!
He chuckled as I slowly ran out of breath, raising his hand towards my throat as he caressed my mark. He pressed down on it, hard, as he dug his sharp nails into my skin, making it bleed. He then brought his hand to my mouth, the other person was still kissing me, and then brought his fingers into my mouth, making my jaw go even wider then it already is.
Drool started coming from the corners of my mouth as he wet his fingers from my and that persons tongue. He licked up my saliva, "Vanilla huh? To bad this won't be as sweet as it was with your mate, slut," he pressed my tongue down with his fingers, then pulled them out. He then trailed them down to my sweatpants, pulling them down, the other person helping a little, then he pulled down my boxers. His fingers were still wet as they traced the rim of my entrance, he then came back up.
"Wouldn't you like it if we prepped you? Hmm, since you aren't answering, I guess that's a no. Doesn't matter to me, I can take you raw," he chuckled. No! No! Please someone! Why isn't anyone coming?! Please! Stop! Stop! Please! The first guy got out from between my legs, still kissing me, as the second guy held them down. He then pulled them apart. I felt the tip of his dick probing at my entrance as I try to force him away. Tears escape from my eyes.

Anyone... please, anyone.. help me. Kaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!