Chapter 7 | new make over

Taemin's pov

I rub my eyes lazily, what did I do to deserve this, hopefully they won't be too mean to me. I can hear their laughter from my bed with my blanket over the top of me as if I'm trying to hide. I really need to stop taking bets.

The bet was about how many people would get seduced by our performance. I bet 5-10 people and it ended up being 12, so now I'm a victim of the punishment. The punishment is that they get to give you a full makeover and you have to wear it for a day around town. I really hope that they are nice enough to not make it something too bad. I hear Heechul's laughter as he bursts back into the room and screams

"Taemin, it time for your makeover! Get your ass over here!" He said dragging the blanket off of me leaving me exposed. Then Yesung come into the room grabs one of my feet and drags me to the bathroom, laughing his face off. Once we reached the bathroom, I looked around, they turned it into a full hair salon. I looked at them in horror, what are they gonna do to my poor innocent hair!
"Don't be scared! Yoongi forbid us from doing anything bad, so we're just gonna make you look more sexier, isn't that right ladies," they all screamed, it didn't reassure me at all.

They sat me down after a long period of me struggling, and started to get to work. It wasn't Heechul doing it which I was glad about, but the rest of them can be just as bad as he is, they got it from my mother. I couldn't see anything that was going on because they covered the mirrors, all that I know is that they are bleaching my hair at the moment. Man I hope Yoongi gave them enough encouragement to make it look nice.

After I rinsed the bleach out it was time for whatever color they were planning on making my hair. As they applied that the more I became worried, these girls can be the most dangerous in times like this, they can make you regret your whole life at their fingertips. Yoongi please save me!

After the bleach was done and my hair was dry they put a blindfold on me taking me back to my room. Their they got out the clothes that I was going to be wearing and started to dress me up like a doll, taking off my pajamas and replacing them with it seemed to be.......tight pants and a cold shirt?
"Stop worrying, we're not that bad," yeah say that to the time where you dressed me up as a girl and started running around with my wig and throwing it at people in town. That was one of the worst days of my life!

Finally the blindfold was taken off and I was taken to the mirror. It didn't look too bad, but man is this shirt see through! I'm going to have to cover myself up with the jacket they gave me. I have to admit that they did the hair well, it was blonde and beautiful, but I'm always beautiful. They smiled proudly at me.
"It's not actually that bad, make sure I thank Yoongi later," with that they all start laughing.

From this

To this

==========================================================================================================

We head down to breakfast, and the moment I walk in I can hear clapping and laughing.

"Oh ladies you made him look like a cupcake with white icing on top, well done, he looks so cute now," mother said not stopping himself from laughing in my face. Ugh, I hate him sometimes. I pout and sit down next to Yoongi.

"Thank you for saving me!" I shout so everybody can here me. With my hands clapped together.
"Here everyone thinking that alphas are supposed to save omegas but here you are saving my life! Thank you," I decided to make a scene as I usually do and also make all the alphas confused and offended at the same time.

At that moment the door opens and father comes from the other side. The moment he sees what the omega squad had done to me he started laughing, dropping to the floor holding his stomach.
"Your a cupcake!" He laughs and at that moment everyone starts laughing hysterically. I really don't see where I look like a cupcake but mother and father seems to think that it was the funniest thing they ever saw.

"Hey why is everyone laughing?" Onew peaks through the door.
"He's a cupcake!" Key manages to get through his laughter. Suddenly Onew bursts into laughter,joining my parents on the floor.
"He actually does!" Wow what a loving family I have. When I first dyed my hair from dark brown to black they said I was a mushroom, they kept it going for hours, now I dyed it blonde, I'm a cupcake. When will I stop being compared to different types of food. I better not dye it orange. I can't imagine the amount of carrot jokes that will come from everyone.

As the laughter dies down and it becomes light giggling. I turn to Yoongi.
"Hey Yoongi, wanna head out with me today, again. I only showed you one place. Maybe we can go shopping or something,"
"I'm coming too!"
"So am I!"
And that's how the whole omega gang ended up going to the shops with me, even Kibum tagged along saying that he needs to get some more clothes after I keep ruining his. We went to the omega café first, to have some lunch together. Once we had some lunch over a ton of chatting, we headed to the mall.

Once we got inside Kibum disappeared, saying that he needed to get more Gucci and saying 'my Gucci burned'. I don't know what he did to his Gucci but I have a feeling it got something to do with jjong. We all wanted to go to different stores and wanted to pick up different styles of clothes.

"How about we buy an out fit for each other and we'll all wear it tomorrow?!" We all thought it was a good idea except for me, but I was dragged into it anyway. We put our names on a piece of paper and put them in Yesung's hat and drew them. I got..........................

Yoongi! Yes! And the one who got me is..................

Heechul! Oh no I'm gonna die. Not even Yoongi can save me now