Chapter 12 | Dress up and cookies

After breakfast, Taemin returned to his room only to find Heechul with the most sinister smirk on his lips, only then did he remember the promise they all made yesterday. He tries to run away only to be caught by Heechul, and then shouts, "you can't be mean to a pregnant person!!!"

"Well luckily your little baby isn't matured enough for me to hurt him yet, isn't that right little one?" Heechul says now carefully stroking Taemin's little baby. It was all good until Heechul grabbed him and took him to the bathroom. It seems that I'm really not going to get out of this. Taemin thinks as he is forced to wear a harness and some pants. Sometimes he wonders how kinky Heechul really is.

 Sometimes he wonders how kinky Heechul really is

(What he's wearing but with blonde hair)

Once Heechul is done making him feel like he's been strapped, Taemin starts to wonder where in the shopping mall Heechul finds these clothes because so far Taemin has never seen any of the clothes Heechul gets in any store he goes to.

"Do you think Yesungie got marked?" Here goes Heechul's gossip side again.

"I think so, I could've sworn that I heard moans of his on the way up here," Heechul starts laughing.

"Have you heard that little Yoongi has taken a liking to Prince Hoseok?" That shocked Taemin. The last time he talked with the prince was the first day at the castle.

"Really!?" Taemin didn't think that his sweet Yoongi would fall in love already.

"Yeah, apparently whatever your father said to the alphas made them extremely nice to all the omegas. Knowing your father, it probably didn't take much effort to teach them. The king just has a way of doing it that, everyone is so attentive to. He honestly probably just said that omegas are nice, and then they started being nice," Heechul says. Taemin knows that his father doesn't actually say anything convincingly, he tends to just put a statement out there and let people decide if they accept it or if they don't.

"Probably. Actually, now that you say it, I honestly thought that the alphas would be really angry with me getting marked and all but it seems that they were more happy about it then I was," Taemin started laughing.

"Now I've got to deliver Yoongi's clothes to dress him before lunch, so see yah!" Taemin grabs the bag from yesterday and heads to Yoongi's room.

"Hey Yoongi can I come in?" He knocks on the door.

"Yeah," Yoongi opens the door and lets him in.

"I got your clothes from yesterday. Now go put them on," he says as he hurries Yoongi to the bathroom to change. He waits outside, until he hears the door open and sees Yoongi in the most cuddly outfit ever.

 He waits outside, until he hears the door open and sees Yoongi in the most cuddly outfit ever

(What he looks like)

Taemin coos,but now it's time to tease the little omega a bit.

"So! A little birdie told me that you have fallen for a certain prince, is that correct?" Taemin puts on the most accented voice he can without laughing. Yoongi doesn't look too surprised, huh, he's already gotten used to our group, then Taemin thinks. He looks into Yoongi's eyes, they're full of wonder. Taemin signals to ask whatever is on his mind.

"How does it feel to be mated and have a pup? Does it feel nice? I've been told stories about how omegas find it the best feeling in the world, is it true?" Taemin nods.

"It is great. Do you want to have a mate little pup?" This time it was Yoongi's turn to nod shyly. Taemin smiled.

"Well then, I have made it my mission to become a matchmaker and get you and Hoseok together!" Taemin said confidently. Yoongi looks up at him in surprise.

"Really!" They both start giggling and making plans on how to get Hoseok to fall for the omega.

"Now let's see where your alpha has gone to," they walk out to start searching. When they looked in the dining room they smelt a bit of smoke coming from the kitchen. The cooks never burn food, so it was obvious that Taemin would get curious about what was happening and they decided to go into the smoky kitchen to find that the alphas were trying to cook something under the supervision of Jonghyun.

All the alphas turned to look at the two, both Jongin and Hoseok were covered in flour. Seeing the outfits the omegas were in the two couldn't take their eyes off them. Hoseok immediately went to Yoongi and complimented him, while Kai just smirked and started walking over to him.

"You're even more sexy when you're pregnant with my pups," he says and Taemin starts laughing. It would be sexy if Kai didn't have flour smeared all over him. It seems that his mate is as clumsy as he is with destroying anything. Taemin is very clumsy, so is Kai, so they're left to wonder, will their baby end up destroying the world on accident one day.

"So what were you guys trying to make?" He asks as he turns to his father.

"Cookies. Didn't exactly turn out how we hoped, it seems that you have gotten yourself a mate who is almost as clumsy as you are Taemin," Jonghyun laughs. He decides to give them the cookies that he personally made and told them to share with the other omegas while he cleans up the kitchen. He gives most of them to Yoongi knowing how much Taemin is prone to dropping them, forgetting them or breaking the plate.

"Come on boys let's go," says Taemin, still going with the plan to get Yoongi and Hoseok to talk to each other as much as possible, then it's all up to Yoongi to do the rest on his own. They start handing the cookies around to all the omegas, with each giving them a "thank you" after. It's pretty obvious that they've never been treated by an alpha before like this, and that tugs at all the alphas hearts as they stared regretting the way they used to treat them before. Taemin was patting them on the back saying that it's okay as long as they never do it again unless absolutely needed.

Once they handed out all the cookies they returned to the kitchen to see that it was cleaned, unfortunately though it just so happened that Taemin was the one holding the plate and ended up dropping it right onto the ground. Jonghyun just smiled at his child's clumsiness and cleaned it up.

Taemin and Kai returned to their room and stayed there for a bit just talking and discussing their child's future. Then suddenly Key and Jonghyun comes into their room.

"So, there is something that you must know for the safety of yourselves and our little grandchild. And that is that there is someone after Taemin and the baby. We have decided to tell you guys before Taemin's mood swings start going on a full blow. I want you to not stress to much but don't leave the palace, do you understand," they were being serious . The couple nodded, anything for their child.

"There's always going to be a person who disagrees with ones arrangement, and it seems that yours is,   thank goodness not as bad as ours was when we mated. So really don't worry, and if it really worries you then we'll put the same security on you as we did and don't worry it works and if even that doesn't work then I'm sure all the alpha,beta and omega heirs would be happy to help. I'm glad that your generation is much more open minded then ours was," Jonghyun said. It did reassure them, but still there was someone after Taemin and their child, they were worried. Taemin started tensing up, so Key calmed him down, it wasn't hard work but it was still heartbreaking for them to see the couple so worried.

They were so caught up that they hadn't noticed the pair of eyes that was looking at Taemin the whole time.