Chapter 10 | What?!

Jongin's pov

"What it would be like if we mated,"

WHAT! Oh my goodness! My mind goes blank, completely lost at what to say as my brain tries to decider what in the world Taemin just said. MATING! No! He must be joking. I look into his eyes.....
Nope it's completely true! Damn it! Why did I look into his eyes now I can't look out of the.............beautiful pupils, oh how good they look. They look completely clear, as if I could see right through to his thoughts.
My eyes can't help but trail down to his slightly parted lips, they looked so tempting as he breathed out. The urge to kiss them came full force to my body as I tense up, trying not to attack Taemin, not to grip his small waist that is so delicate and royal-like.

"Kai?" Taemin looks up capturing my entire body in a trance.
"Do you want to kiss me, Kai?" Taemin's innocent eyes turned into ones of amusement as his lips turned into a smirk. Lust takes over and my muscles start to hurt from attempting to control my body from claiming his. I look back at his eyes, screw it!

"Yes," I whisper as I push my lips against his roughly, grabbing his waist and pushing myself against him as much as I could. His knees buckle and he puts his weight on me as I feel the eyes looking at me from around the room. I know I have to stop for the sake of my family's reputation, but his lips taste so good.

Finally, I pull away from him. His cheeks were dusted pink and his eyes were dazed, the sight alone turned me on. His hands were fiddling in his lap as he looked at me, the urge to kiss him rises again, but this time I push it down completely. I lean closer to him, finding that it was my time to have a little fun.

"You taste so good......mate," his eyes widen and his heart starts racing as he stands frozen. He looks so gorgeous when he is flustered, his cheeks becoming more redder then they were originally, his lips parting again as he tries to inhale and exhale as normally as possible. I'm getting obsessed with the way he looks at me, he looks so submissive, my alpha inside howling in approval of the way I'm made this 'mate' submit to me.

All of a sudden he gets up and starts walking away, my feet immediately following his right outside the door. He leads me somewhere for a little while, until he stops in front of a door. He opens it to be his bedroom, my eyes widen. An omega prince only leads you to his room if he trusts you completely with his body and soul, it at first was a sign of mating and it still is in my palace, but my parents probably would not even allow omegas go out of their room in the first place.

He looks at me to go inside and I comply. The moment he closes the door he locks lips with me fiercely as he pushes me against the wall and starts to undress me, without a second thought I start stripping him of his clothes as I push him onto his bed looking down at his lust filled eyes. I get caught within them and stop for a while, but it seems that Taemin is impatient as he tilts his head to the side, knowing that it will set my alpha free.

I immediately start sucking and biting his neck, my goodness, it tasted so goooooood. I trailed down to his torso and start to mark him there, working my hands around his belt until I get it free and soon we're both completely free of the clothes that seemed to stuffy to control the lust we have for each other.

I trail down to his thighs, leaving red marks on his smooth thin legs. He whines, my alpha going completely crazy as I turn him over looking at his soft beautiful butt. I can't help but run my hands over it as Taemin starts to moan and slick starts to pour out. I can't help it as my need for him starts to contaminate my mind and my body starts moving on its own, quickly prepping him and soon enough I slide into his warm walls.

I start to get faster my body getting fueled by the sinful moans of the omega. I start to feel a pit of fire, I know what that means. I turn Taemin over to get a better look at him as I start to thrust with all my might into him. He was heavily breathing, moaning in pleasure with rosy cheeks that contrasted his pale complexion. His eyes were lustful as he looked up at me and his lips looked as tempting as they ever were. I kiss them as my release comes nearer and nearer.

"Do I cum in or out, it's your choice," I say as the kings thoughts run through my head, in my country the alphas don't ask for permission to impregnate an omega, but with Taemin it's different.

"In," he says after a bit, probably thinking about if he wants to be marked by me or not. My heart swells with happiness as I speed up.

"Can I mark you?" I say making sure to get full permission before I do anything.

"Yes," this answer was immediate. My wolf howls in happiness as I speed up even more. Nearing my release I decide to ask him one more time.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh my Goodness Kai, Mark me! Let me have your pups!" The moment he says that my thrusts get unsteady and my release is on the edge.

"I love you Taemin!" I say as I bite down onto his neck while I implant my seed into him. I look at him, immediately knowing what he wants. I let him bite me, marking me as his. We don't usually let omegas mark alphas in my family, but I really couldn't care less right now.

"I love you too, Kai," he says back. The love in his eyes says it all as we both fall into slumber, contently.  Completely unaware of what tomorrow would bring upon the two of us.

==============================================================================

Back in the dining room, right after the new couple left....

"Ohhhhhhh! Taemin is going t mate tonight!" Key screams, joyfully. Jonghyun comes in looking bashed up but nonetheless smiling his face off at his husband.

"Do you think he'll get a pup tonight, I can't wait for a new addition to the family!" He says. He and the Omega king starts discussing how the baby room would look like although the conversation looked as if it was Key proposing ideas and Jonghyun agreeing to them probably not a fan of getting on Key's bad side for the second time today. He was happy though, happy that his little pup finally found a person that he trusted so much that he lead them to his room.

"Do you think it'll be an omega?" Jinki asks. Only now does the king notices that it wasn't only them that were conversing over the topic but the whole room. Luckily, it seems that there was not a single soul that rejected the idea of Taemin getting mated, in fact they looked as if they were more happier then the kings themselves. That's good. At least they will learn to accept each other better. Jonghyun thinks as he feels a rush of excitement of what the future kings will be like. The people around him always tormenting him on the way he accepted others, of the way he treated them with care.

The night goes on talking about the potential future baby of the kingdom, completely forgetting the surprise the alphas were going to do. Kai wasn't there anyways, and they could do it another time.