Chapter 8| the alphas gang

Kai's pov

Apparently all the omegas went out to do something and the king was really bored because he done all his weeks work already. So he called all us alphas to the dining room for lunch. Everyone's parents left last night before dinner which means that everyone is free to do what they want.

King Jonghyun had called us all together to answer any questions we had. He knows that we can't ask any questions because we'll be considered weak.

"Now is the time to ask any questions about.......well anything," he says.

"Why do you treat omegas the same way as you treat us?" A prince called eunhyuk asked quietly. It was a question that was on all our minds, after all we grew up learning how omegas are worse then us.

"Because they are the same as us," he replied.
"How?"
"Well they all have voices they all have smiles they all have importance,"
"Importance?" Another one said.
"You wouldn't be alive if there were no omegas would you." He has a point, omegas are the same as us, they are important maybe even more important than us. I could see that the others had the same thoughts running through their minds. They all understood that they should treat omegas better.

"So how do we treat them better when out parents are lording over us like we're puppets?" Eunhyuk asked again.
"You need to find someone you love, make them feel comfortable and safe. They know what the issues are, they have been the victims. They'll know what to fix and will find any way to doing it," he replied. We all understood it.

No one asked anymore questions.
"So now that the omegas are out why don't we dress up, you look awfully boring in those suits," we just played along going into the kings bedroom. He pulled out all different types of clothes, jeans, leggings, sweaters, leather jackets.
"Now you can Chang everywhere.......except for wife's closet, now go" he stuffed some clothes into our hands and left so we could get changed.

(This is what he turned into)

We headed downstairs, and met up with Jonghyun again.

"Now, since the omegas have been to their café, why don't we all go to the BBQ house for alphas. Come along," we all followed him. I found it really cool that there were different places for different ranks to meet up as well as normal ones. It makes you feel included.
"Now since you all want to be nice to omegas but can't at home, why don't we do something for them tomorrow? Knowing my husband today is not the day but tomorrow will hopefully be free," we all nodded.

"So what do we do,"I ask.we start thinking.
"Well as far as I know, omegas love sweets and stuff so why don't we bake them some cookies?" Eunhyuk said. We all nodded.

"Just don't make cupcakes, Taemin will think we're trying to mock him," he laughed.

"Why don't we decorate the place?"

"That's a bit much, my husband will murder us all if we ruin his perfectly decorated palace," I've never heard an alpha call a palace an omegas.

"Why don't we put on a performance like they did last night?"

"That's a good idea, who wants to sing?" He asks, no o e puts up our hand.

"Okay I'll sing anyone want to rap?" Me, Hoseok and Eunhyuk put up our hands.

"Okay, now why don't we choose a song or something, I got a song recorded for me so why don't we do 2 songs?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea!"Eunhyuk says. We all start talking about it, saying that we should go with love shot and then Jonghyun's song. He still hasn't said what he was going to do, he said it'll be a surprise. He left a while ago saying that he needs to get something. I wonder what it is.

After a minute or so Jonghyun comes through the door with a box in his hand.

"Anyone up for uno?" We were all confused..........what was uno? He started explaining the rules to us and then we started playing. By the end of it we were all screaming our lungs off while the king just sat there laughing.

"You kids seriously remind me of when I was younger, so energetic," he says between laughs. We played another round each of us eager to win. Who knew that one simple card game would get us so riled up? We all laughed at the end of it, laughing at how funny it was that we got so into the game.

When we got back we decided sit in the lounge room and chat. We started talking about our lives and I found out that Hoseok likes Yoongi and that Eunhyuk likes someone named............ Yesung? Now that were talking about who we like, I started to think about Taemin. I always have him on my mind and I always think about how to impress him. Do I like him? I don't right? I just want him as a friend, right?

As I started to think about Taemin I thought about how it would be to date him. To have Taemin as mine. I want it so badly. I want to be able to smell his scent and know that he loves me. I want him to hug me like he does to Yoongi when he feels bad. I want to be able to get entranced in his lips, I want him to be able to love me and stand by my side, not as my omega but as my equal. I want too see what our babies would look like, probably having Taemin's beautiful smile and his plump lips, they can have my nose and my eyes. They can be free unlike how I'm at home.
Oh no I'm thinking about him too much, I look over to see if anyone noticed my trance.

I think I love Taemin