Chapter 5| Thirst

Taemin POV

We all sat back down at the table, now it's time for the teasing. I look around the table, my first sight catching the guy from last night. And action!

"I didn't expect to see you here,"

I stood up, and slowly walked to him grabbing everyone's attention. I lightly brought my hands to his chin, making sure to make it look beautiful and delicate. I looked him up and down, he's in okay shape, not too muscular. I smirked looking down at his face. I kissed him roughly, after a bit of open lip kissing I put my tongue into his mouth, he whined and I smirked in victory.
"Now who's the dominant one,"
I got a bit bored of the silence and looked around for another victim, I saw the prince of Exition looking at me.

I walked over to him and looked him in the eyes. Huh, not any weaknesses, we'll see about that. He was in pretty good shape, very muscular. I kiss him roughly, it took him by surprise I can tell, but he quickly joined in on it, pulling me into his lap and securing me there. He rushed his tongue into my mouth almost taking full control of me. He was tasting me.......like a sweet that couldn't be bitten. He was suckling on every part of my mouth. My wolf got more and more submissive as he continued, I tried to pull away before I ended up completely gave my body up to him.

Instead, he pulled me back in, I couldn't hold it anymore, I whined. My head slightly tilted, my pure willpower stopping it go any further. He kept on kissing me, entrancing me little by little. His scent smelled of musk with a hint of chocolate, it was......appetizing.

The door open and my parents joined us all, he finally pulled away. Letting me catch my breath, I know my friends are looking at me. I feel it. But I still should be strong. Deciding to step deeper into the other princes trap, I decided to tease him a bit, leaning closer.

"Take me, if you dare". It was a simple line, but I have a feeling that this alpha has barely any experience in omegas or talked to them. He leaned closer to my ear, and I tried hard not to tilt my head more then I already did.

"Nice try," he whispered, I was kinda surprised, but that just riled me up more. I made sure to leave him hard.

I know my effect on others, if you get addicted to me, then even the slightest thing I do will make you hard. I noticed how he would not look at me, and I noticed the pain he was in from his dick not being released. Finally, morning tea was over, and everyone was dismissed. I made sure to stand where he couldn't see me. Once everyone else left he stood up...... time to make my mark.

"Do you need some, help with that?" I said. He looked around, and found me. I walked up to him and tilted my head. He looked at me with lust in his eyes, I slowly traced his bulge, seems like he's pretty big. I undo the flyer and pull down his pants, I sit him back down on his seat and sit in between his legs looking up at him, I could see that he was about to break. I pulled down his boxers and let his dick spring to life, I start kitten licking it making him as hard as possible, then I start the real stuff.

Once I finish he pulls me onto his lap and starts smelling me, I feel my inner wolf smiling as he starts to suck on my neck. I whine, why am I this submissive to him? It leaves me out of breath and in a daze. I feel him scanning me, like I'm a candy that he owns. I stand up.

"As if I am yours" was the last thing I said to him before I walked away.

==========================================================================================================

I meet Yoongi in the corridor. Yoongi is an omega, so I wanna become friends with him and get to know him better because I know not all countries are as nice to omegas as we are.

"Hey Yoongi!" I shout. He turns around almost scared. He relaxes when he sees me, but why was he scared in the first place. I decide to lead him to my room so he would feel more comfortable by my scent. He got into my room and sighed starting to relax.

"What's wrong," I look at him worried, he shouldn't have reacted the way he did when I called his name. He looked at me, knowing he could trust me.

"No it's just that no one has said my name for years or less talked to me for years," I knew that he was telling a half truth. Call it a mother's instinct, but I've seen so many people lie to me, I can tell when someone is not telling the truth.

"In your country, do you need to put up a face too?" I say, he looks like a deer caught in the head lights as he looks at me in surprise.
"Why do you look so surprised?" I ask him, keeping going the conversation.
"No one has ever been that straight forward with me. I normally say that and they leave it, but you saw right through it and confronted it," he replied.
"So what were you trying to lie about? Don't worry you can trust me," I calmed him down hugging him and surrounding him with my scent.
"I hate being an omega. They get to do whatever they want to you and you can't fight back, I hate it!" He cries, tears slowly coming out of his eyes. I pull him onto my lap and hug him as tight as I could, trying to give him comfort. He finally calms down so I say something again.
"I'll propose a deal to you. Stay with me for the remainder of your trip here. I'll show you how good being an omega is. I'll take you outside and protect you from anyone that tries to hurt you, okay. I'll let you feel how it is to be free, deal?" I propose, he nods quietly. I smile genuinely.

"Okay then let's go out," he looks surprised, has he never been in his country before more or less outside. Now that I think about it, he's really pale. I mean, I'm also pale, but he's really pale.

I dragged him to the doorway, there was my parents.
"I'm going to show Yoongi the country, bye," I quickly say, they nod their heads and we head out. As I turn and look at Yoongi I notice he has a confused face on.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Your family just let you go, like that? I can't leave the castle at all back home," he says drifting more and more quieter.
"My mother made it a rule that we could all do what we want as long as we keep the family bond. That's why we can play around and laugh together as we wish, because we already got used to being together, talking and such," I reply, I sometimes admire my mother for being able to do that.
"We're not allowed to speak at home, not at the dining table or in general but here you cause a mess, playfight and act so lively. I wish it was like that. You seem so confident and happy all the time," he says, we arrive at the café I wanted to take him to. This one is where a lot of omegas hang out together and make friends. We head inside I hope that this will boost his confidence a bit.

Once we got inside I ordered us some milkshakes, there was one round table and a bunch of omegas sitting at it laughing. We head over there.
"Taemin! It's been a while, how are you!" Heechul says. He looks at Yoongi and goes up to him.
"Hi, I'm Heechul, what's your name?"
"Yoongi," he mumbles back.
"Well welcome, you are now a part of the omega squad! Omegas! Look we have a new member! Isn't he so cute!" He squeals, everyone claps for Yoongi. He finally looks up and smiles, he has such a bright smile he should smile more often. We sat down at the table and all start talking, everyone was wanting to know the new comer, and Yoongi seemed really happy which was nice to see.

It started to become dark, so we decided to head home.
"That was the most fun I've had in my life," he smiled.
"That's one of the many pros of being an omega, Hey I'm going to perform tonight in front of everyone after dinner. Watch me?" I say.

"Definitely,"