Chapter 1| Taeming

A.n
Hi I'm currently in my Taemin phase and am not getting out of it anytime soon. I really love the friendship between Taemin and Kai Aso I decided to make a story on it. I don't own any of the characters in this book but I do own the plot line, if you find a plot line similar tell me because I love these types of stories and want to read more of them. Bye

Taemin's POV

It's been a while since I've went outside, I should go to a pub with the others, I know the kings will be furious with me, but they can't really do anything after all. Maybe I should annoy my father before I go, it's always fun. I walk to my fathers study hall and open the door after a long flight of stairs. Father Key was out apparently... ugh... how annoying, I decided to steal some of his clothes putting them on and leaving a message for him, just to piss him off a bit. Father loves his clothes, but he has so many that he'll probably not notice I took some unless I leave a note. I grabbed a dark blue silk shirt that had an attached tie and some leather black pants that showed my my but perfectly but also cut off some of my blood circulation.

 I grabbed a dark blue silk shirt that had an attached tie and some leather black pants that showed my my but perfectly but also cut off some of my blood circulation

(In case you couldn't imagine it)

I decided to bring Jimin along, Jimin is a beta and I always like to take care of him. He hasn't found his mate yet which I'm sad about, but I can't say anything cause I haven't myself. He dresses up and fixes his hair (silver/bst era) and we decide to head out to a pub that was around 5 minutes by drive. As we were driving in my car, we started dancing to the radio and singing together, laughing at the end of the song.

We arrive at the pub, drunk alphas surrounding us as I walk, it was funny to see, so I decided to put on a bit of a show and started swaying my hips seeing the alphas stares get more and more lustful. I love the effect I have on them. Jimin and I sat down on a stool and decide to order some drinks. He goes for moonshine, and I decide to go a bit more classy and go for a champagne with hints of berry.

After a few drinks, and a lot of laughing Jimin goes to the dance floor and starts motioning for me to come with. I smile and stand up, the alphas eyes automatically drawn to me. I decide to started dancing with Jimin, swaying our hips together and back and forth. I turn around and start grinding on him, this isn't the first time this has happened so he starts following along. I feel the alcohol kicking in and start looking for an alpha to play around with. I spot one, easily. He was pretty hot, and had a very attractive aura. I look at him directly while still grinding on Jimin and lick my lips.

I decided to let Jimin have some fun with other people and walk over to him. He pulls me onto his lap.
"Hello pretty, I'm Hoseok, what's your name pretty," he looked at me like he was about to eat me, but I know better and decided to tease him a little bit.

"Well, are you worthy of knowing my name?" I said in a very erotic way. I can tell he was from a different country, and that means that he is probably not used to and omega rejecting his questions. He growls lowly, attempting to show me who the 'dominant' one in the room was. I almost laugh at how he acts, as if that's gonna scare me. I decide to cuddle closer to him as if I wanted to obey him, making him think he's won. I felt him go hard under my touch, oh how fun it is to play with these alphas. I touch his chest, grind a little bit on him until his fully hard, and then get off him and walk away.

I feel him staring into my back almost as if he's in a trance. I sway my hips one more time and go to see how Jimin is going. I find him sitting on some guys lap getting his attention... oh Jimin you have much to learn about seduction, the others supposed to get your attention not the other way around. Nonetheless, the alpha seems like he's having a good time and Jimin got off him and came to me. I smile proudly at how the guy looks at Jimin like a lost puppy as he walks away.

"Want to go home?" Jimin asks me. I nod feeling that my job here is done. We make it a challenge to seduce one person and then we leave. We head out to the car and I start driving because Jimin was way too drunk to drive a car and I don't need to die. We got to the palace, being greeted by the guards and head inside.

As we head up the stairs someone taps me on the shoulder.......... Father.

Man I was in for a good lecture.