Chapter 4| seduction

Kais's POV

We were all sitting in silence while the royal family was gone. Suddenly we hear banging and heavy footsteps getting closer. The door opens and Taemin comes in, immediately shutting the door behind him, you can hear faint voices from the other side. He turns around looks at us and smirks........he smirked! His smirk is so seductive! I guess that's why they say he's dangerous. He then turns around and slowly lets the door loose........all hell breaks through.

The door reveals the kings one armed with shoes and it seems like some..........pants? He started launching them at Taemin like he was an enemy as he ran around the table. When will this family have any peaceful moments? Eventually, he runs out shoes to throw and starts running around waving his pants. After a couple moments, he stops tired and the door opens again revealing the rest of them. They all went up to Taemin and........slapped his hand? The king looked back at Taemin, I was getting prepared for him to scream or something......but he just winked? If I did that my father would murder me and yet his complimented it? This family is weird.

They were all laughing again......how much does this family laugh? They all sat back down. Once they calmed down, Taemin looked around at us all. He stopped on Hoseok and smirked.

"Didn't expect to see you here," his voice lowered and octave. He looked seductively at him, what's going on here? He stood up everyone's eyes following him as he walked around to the other prince. He lifted Hoseok's chin gently almost hauntingly. He chuckled, looking him up and down finally landing back at his eyes. He kissed him, it wasn't soft or anything, it was hard and demanding. Everyone was in awe, the omega who had just been laughing happily suddenly changed into a seduction in a split second. Suddenly we heard a whine. Taemin pulled back "who's the dominant one now," he smirked looking straight into the princes eyes teasingly.

He then got up circling the table, his eyes stopping on mine. He smirked coming closer, he got to me. His eyes were the most tempting I've ever seen, as he looked me in the eye. I didn't show any weakness, he smirked challengingly. He looked me down and up.
"We'll see about that," he said with full confidence and kissed me. It was my first kiss so I was caught by surprise. He tasted so sweet! I kissed him back just as hard and he was caught by surprise. His taste was so sweet, it was addictive.....I wanted more. He tried pulling away my inner wolf growling, in the end his lips didn't leave mine as I kissed him heavily again tasting every part of his mouth. I couldn't get enough.....

He whined, my inner wolf was about to ravish him, taste every part of him. I was already hard.....his scent was addictive. It was a strawberry rose with hints of pomegranate. What I would do to make this smell mine..... then the door opened revealing the royal couple and we broke away. I looked at Taemin, his lips were swollen as he was breathing heavily, his head was slightly tilted but not a lot, almost teasingly, his eyes were filled with an emotion I've never seen before. His hair was slightly messy from running around, and his skin was glowing. I imagine him under me, squirming, and I got hard. He noticed this and smirked at me.
"You really want me," he whispered in my ear and licked it. I didn't notice that he somehow ended up on my lap during all this. He scooted closer, tilting his head a bit more to show his smooth skin. Suddenly I felt him move, he was right on top of my dick. Teasingly he winked and licked his lips, he leaned over and whispered.

"Take me, if you dare".

My eyes burrowed into his in lust. As I squeezed his hips, I whispered in his ear back

"Nice try,"

He looked up at me, and smirked. He got off me and I got pulled back to reality. Everyone was looking at us, Taemin's parents sat down again. Taemin returned to his seat smiling, as if he didn't just tempt me in the most ways possible. He looked over at Kibum.

"Mother, you look nice," he said in the most innocent way possible and they all started laughing. Jinki started in awe at my, as if he was trying to figure something out, so was Jimin. Why are they looking at me in disbelief, Taemin kissed me first! They are so weird!

Finally, we finished morning tea. With a lot of chatter, which was a first for me. Everything seemed so lively in this palace, even the maids. My dick was burning, normally it would go down after a minute or so, but if I even glanced at Taemin or heard his voice it would harden even more. The one time I wanted a silent meal. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat waiting for everyone to go first so they didn't see how big my pants got.

My plan was working as everyone left, I got up.
"Do you need some, help with that?" If even possible my dick got harder and started to burn even more. Taemin walked up to me. He tilted his head. Lust surged through me , my inner wolf screaming for me to mark him. His hand reached down and flicked my overly stuffed pants. He slowly unzipped my flyer letting it breathe a bit. He then pulled down my pants, all the while I was frozen in place, looking at his delicate hands work erotically. He pulled down my boxers and my dick sprung free.

He licked his lips, sat me back down and crawled though my legs looking up at me innocently....... damn he really knows how to rile me up. He looked at my dick and started kitten licking it, then he looked up at me and started putting his mouth on it, slowly sucking on it. I growled and I could feel him smirk slightly as he began to work quicker, I groaned. This feels so good. He went deeper and deeper not gagging at all, slowly moving his tough along the side. He began to pick up the speed and I could feel myself close to releasing.

After a bit more I loaded myself into his mouth, he swallowed it and looked at me. I immediately pulled him onto my name and buried my head into his neck and inhaled his scent. Mine. He is mine. He tried to get off my lap, but failed as I squeezed his hips, I began to suck on his neck wanting to taste his skin, leaving marks. He whined. My wolf growled, telling me to mark him. But I refused. I stopped sucking and just lay my nose in his neck wanting to stay here forever.

I pulled back, looking at what I did to him. His mouth was open, panting lightly his eyes were in a daze staring blankly up at me. My eyes traveled down to his neck, spotting the marks I made on him, my wolf howled in delight. He finally came back to Earth and got up off my lap. Letting me stand up and pull up my pants that were slightly tight again. He looked at me, and whispered

"As if I am yours".