Chapter 20

Nash's pov

Today is Digi NYC 2014. I dont even wanna go but i cant let the fans down. Some of them are finding out that the" break" that Soph and tay are taking, is caused by relationship problems. It sucks ass.

Andrea,jenn,arden. anf lauren are angry at me and cameron. THey wont even look at us, and i cant blame them. " WE gotta get to the venue guys" sam yelled from the hall. I grabbed my penny and bag and walked out of the hotel room.

I hopped into the van and saw andrea rolling her eyes at me. I rolle my eyes back at her. "Wow real mature nash, no wonder soph left, it was to get away from-"

" I get it! I skrewed up! Blame me all you want I deserve it! Just know, i already feel guilty and i dont need you putting me down more!" I exclaimed. She had a soft look but it quickly turned back angry.

" Ya your right, do deserve this" She said " Andrea!" Kian yelled "What kian!?!" she yelled back. They just broke up, are the seriously goona yell at each other.

I sighed and put my earphones in blocking out the yelling. Once we reached, Andrea basically ran out, ignoring the fans. Lauren ran after her.

I got out and took some pictures with fans. A couple of them asked about Sophie but I ignored it. After that we walked inside to see that we were a bit late. "I told you we needed to come earlier!" Sam yelled him and the feast of o2l running to the main stage.

Me and the rest of the boys went to the viner stage/section . We continued to take pictures with fan for another 2 hours. Then me and cam went on stage of course with fake smiles.

We met up with everyone else and waited for the last act to come out. ( A/N fifth harmony isn't performing) the lights turned off. Everyone started to get confused and started a huge commotion "A power outage, wow, just great..." Jenn said shaking her head. Music started playing and out came.....HOLY SHIT!

----------
Sophie's pov

I looked at what I was wearing black loose crop top, black skinny jeans, white converse. I know a crop top?! Yeah something different. I had my hair in loose curls with a black fedora on top.
Taylor had a navy blue tank crop top, white shorts,black docs. Her hair was straightened .

"You ready?!" She asked "More than ever." the lights turned off just as planned. Our music started and then the light turned on to reveal us. The crowd screamed. ( all credits to Becky g)
We started singing our new song shower

Sophie:I don't know, it's just something about ya
Got me feeling like I can't be without ya
Anytime someone mention your name
I be feeling as if I'm around ya

Taylor:Ain't no words to describe you baby
All I know is that you take me high
Can you tell that you drive me crazy?
Cause I can't get you out my mind

Think of you when I'm going to bed
When I wake up think of you again
You are my homie, lover and friend
Exactly why

Both:You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower

Taylor:All I want, all I need is your loving
Baby you make me hot like an oven
Since you came you know what I've discovered
Baby I don't need me another

Sophie:No, no all I know (know)
Only you got me feeling so (so)
And you know that I got to have you
And I don't plan to let you go