Chapter 17

Sophie's pov

The Miami air smells so good! (A/N shoutout to whoever lives in Miami or even Florida.) we got to the hotel and checked into the room.

"Tay,what do you think everyone else is doing?" She turned and faced me "probably try a find where we are"

I jumped onto the bed and snuggled into the sheets. I checked Twitter one last time.

"@AndreaRusset: @taybruh @sophswag call me 👇☎️"

I saw that my Dms were blowing up so I went to check.

Andrea Russet; WHERE ARE YOU?!
Ricky Dillon: where are you and Taylor
Nash Grier:Babe, please come back
Jenn McAlister: Cone home! Call me!

So many others had the same question 'where are you?!' See, I would tell them but that would ruin this. Going back to what? My old life? That's a life I never want to return to. I will go back,but when I'm ready. I want to go back as a better person, Not the same one.

#tayandsophiedie and #tayandsophweloveyou were trending #tayamdsophiedie being number 2 though and #tayandsopweloveyou being last. It's ashame to see that much people hate us.

Little do they know what is happening or what Nash do to me. I decided to tweet something about this. 'sophswag: y'all don't even knew the full story!' I got a ton of replies asking what is the full story. I sighed and closed my phone.

I turned to my side to see Taylor with a 'Now that wasn't smart' look "I know, I know..."

"It's just,they have no idea what actually happened and that nash is the bad one but noooo they have to assume and believe I'm the bad one!" I cried. Taylor ran over and hugged me.

"Hey,im here and that's all that matters"

----------------------------------------------
OMG saylor action at the ending! Ok so I will post the next chapter next week Friday or Saturday! Until next time...✌️