Chapter 29

Sophie's pov

"Shawn!" I yelled from our dressing room.

"Yes" he asked walking in. " are you staying till the end?" I asked him

"No, I have to catch a flight back home." I pouted " We're gonna prank Austin! Why you gotta be so rude?" I playfully punched his shoulder.

He laughed " Sorry Smalls, But I gotta go back. Is the guys here already?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at his nickname for me and shook my head.

" There almost here though, now leave I need to change" I pushed him out and grabbed my clothes. Taylor is currently eating with Dinah and Ally so I have time to myself.

I changed into a black bralette, Overall shorts, and black heeled boots. I touched up my curls, and put on my Ring Nash gave me.

The door opened and Taylor &Dinah walked in. "Damn girl" Dinah  complemented me. " you be looking cute and all...."

I started laughing because Tay and Dinah started walking like a supermodel doing all these types of poses.

"I gotta get ready, see yall in like an hour" she said walking out. Taylor started to get ready so I went out to eat.

"Omg, there is orange chicken!" I squealed. Almost all of the tour we had burgers and hotdogs. Camila came in with messy hair as I was grabbing corn.

"We actually have good food?!" She asked surprise. I nodded. I patted down her head as she yawned.

" last day of the tour today mila!!" I said as we walked over to a table. She lazily smiled. " wake up dude!" Lauren said walking over putting ice in Milas shirt.

Mila freaked out and started running around leaving me and Lauren laughing our asses off.

We finished eating and went back to our dressing rooms. Taylor was facetimeing some one. "YOUR BREAKING THE RULE!" I yelled at her as i saw she was facetimeing Lauren. "Oops?" she questioned and went back to talking to lauren. " I have to go, were entering" i heard lauren say as I put on my boots.

Tay ended the call