Chapter 18

Taylor's point

This is the last week of our "vacation" and the past two weeks were terrible. Sophie started cutting and is depressed. I've taken her phone away about 30 times because she keeps reading hate. I'm no better either I starve myself and is also depressed.

I don't know why but today I felt like this needs to stop. I got up and turned off the tv. "HEY!" Sophie yelled at me "this phase,whatever it is, needs to stop now!" She looked at the ground and back at me.

"What do you mean?!" I rolled my eyes"we need to start being healthy again. and that means me eating and you stop reading hate." she rolled her eyes and got up. "Where are you going?" I asked as she walked out the door.

"Somewhere" she yelled. I sat on the bed and called someone who could help us. "hey Taylor!" "I need a favor"

---

Sophie walked through the door and I shot up. " You've been gone for two hours!" I yelled at her. She rolled my eyes at me "sophie. Where the fuck have you been?!" I exclaimed. She glared at me and said "out thinking"

"Well we need to go someone." I said grabbing my duffle bag and pulling her out the door. "where are we going?" She asked as we got into the elevator. "you'll see" I told her smirking. She groaned as I pulled her out of the lobby.

"Why are we walking?!" She exclaimed "calling a cab or an uber or if we were going far a bus, or-" I cut her off "Were here.

"Why are we at an abandoned warehouse?" She asked me confused. (A/N: yep there is random abandoned warehouses in the Middle of Miami! Totally! FYI I'm being sarcastic)
I smirked and opened the doors to reveal a dance studio. "hey!" Mikey yelled and ran over "OMG! What are you doing here?!" Sophie asked

"Well, I was in town and a little birdy told me that my cousins needed cheering up to do!" I swear that kids jersey accent gets me every time! "Taylor..." Sophie jumped on me.

"Welcome!" I laughed.

-----

Ok I know this was short but I needed to update you guys so.... yeah! Next chapter will be sometime this week!