Chapter 15

Sophie's pov

"Babe" I said into the phone nervously

"Ya babe"

"I dip dyed my hair turquoise/mint"

"I WANNA SEE!" Nash screamed excitedly

I sighed in relief "I will post a pic on Instagram"

"Ok wha-BENJAMIN!" Nash yelled angrily

"Babe I gotta go" he said quickly and hung up. Well that was weird.

"Cam took that well" tay said as she hung up the phone.

"Ya same, did you hear yelling in the background?" I asked her. "ya,and cam had to stop whatever was going on which is why we hung up."

Shit. Hayes did something really bad. Anytime nash yells at Hayes he usually apologizes for yelling and cam never gets involved.

"What happened?" tay asked after seeing my worried face. "nash was yelling at hayes" I told her.

Her eyes got wide. just then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Sophie" Hayes said crying

"What did nash do?"

"No I did something bad"

"Hayes what did you do?"

"I never meant it to be this bad!"

I started to get worried "Hayes what did you do?!"

"I told everyone nash cheated on you before." my mouth dropped

"Why?"

"Cause Nash was being a dick to me and making fun of me and I just..wanted to do payback" he said crying

"Hayes..." I wasn't mad at him,i was just thinking about what everyone was saying on Twitter.

"BENJAMIN! LET ME IN THIS ROOM NOW!"i heard nash yell,pounding on the door.

"I'm sorry sophie..." Hayes cried. I felt bad,i mean this was bad but the fact that he felt the world was over broke my heart.

"Stay on the phone hayes." I put him on speaker and made tay call cam.

"Cameron"

"Sophie your boyfriend is going insane!" He yelled

"Ya I know, I just need you to help me get Hayes out of there."

"Okay...."

"Hayes you listening?"

"Ya"

"Cam,give the phone to nash so I can talk to him,while he go's out on the deck like he always does, open the door and Hayes run out to matt or shawns room and tell them everything and tell them if you can hide. Got it?"

"Got it!" They both said

I hung up the phone with Hayes and told cam to give the phone to nash.

"HAMILTON!" I yelled at him "leave you brother alone!"

"Did you see what he did!?"

"Yes,and it was a bad move but it's your fault for messing with him."

"He deserves it!"

"Why!"

"He always gets away for everything and is the good guy." nash grumbled under his breath

"Nash why?!" I yelled becoming angry at him

"CAUSE HE GETS ALL THE ATTENTION!" He screamed

"Ever since we were little, everyone loved him! Magcon was fun until he had to come and ruin my spotlight!"

I sighed and in a sweeter voice said "Nash how do you think he feels? He gets notice by being Nash's younger brother and not by being called Hayes grier. "

"Sometimes he can't help but love when he has the attention because that's when he notice as Hayes Grier" I told him

"Ugh! I'm an idiot" I pictured him slapping himself in the face.

"I need to apologize to him"

"He isn't in that room he was in by the way"

"Well where is he?"

"Either matt or shawns room"

"Thanks babe"

"It's what I'm here for"

Love you"

"Love you too,now go apologize to your brother"