Chapter 12

Sophie's pov

I slammed the door shut and sat on my bed. Taylor was pacing around the room.

"Tay"

She screamed and started throwing things.

"Taylor" I yelled at her,grabbing her hands.

She pulled away and went out to the balcony. She pushed the table to the ground along with the chairs.

The doors bust opened,everyone came in. "TAYLOR" I screamed at her grabbing her inside

One thing led to another,and we were wrestling. "STOP I yelled at her as she tried to throw more things

I grabbed her by arm and pushed her on the bed. She got back up and tried punching me.

I grabbed her fist "Taylor stop" I told her "just stop"

She fell to the floor and started crying . I crouched down and hugged her.

"I'm sorry" she cried,i hugged her tighter "it's ok"

Cam came and took my place. I walked up to nash.

"Life is crazy" I mumbled as I was hugging him.

"When is it not" he said. We all decided to give tay and cam their alone time,so we went to mahoganys room.

"I'm tired" I said plopping on her bed. "I'm hungry " matt said sitting on my back.

"Get off me you idiot" I pushed him off and he fell to the floor. "owwww! I think I'm dead" he said "how can you say that if your dead?" Carter asked "cause my spirit is talking" he said .

We all started laughing "were dis functional " lox said.

"Yeah but we make dysfunctional work" tay said walking in,hand in hand with cameron.

I rolled my eyes "are you telling me,i wasted all my energy for nothing" I told her and she nodded.

"Loser"

"I'm your loser" she said walking over to me.

"You know it!" I said hugging her