Chapter 13

Sorry for all the fast forwarding

(3 months later)

Sophie's pov

"So that was our ask video" I said to the camera

"It was interesting..." tay said laughing I rolled my eyes at her

"Well we gotta go so...."

"Peace out" we said doing our sign.

I turned off the camera "hurry up! Let's go" I said to Tay

"Ugh! It's just a meeting, its nothing important." she said getting off the bed

"It's important because we have to tell everyone the news."

We left our room and ran down to the ball room,where everyone was,except Bart because he knew what we were gonna tell everyone already.

We were gonna tell them that were leaving magcon. We are getting so much opportunities and it's hard to go back and forth.

When we got in,everyone was looking at us. "why did we have to meet here? I could have been sleeping!" Taylor C complained

I sighed,i really am gonna miss them.

"We have something to tell you" Tay said

"Well..." nash said motioning us to continue. Yep even our boyfriends don't know.

I can't believe I'm still with the boy. I already got cheated on. But I guess you can say I'm whipped.

I looked to tay and nodded. "Were leaving Magcon"

I saw everyone's face drop. Mohagany came running up to us "Please don't! You guys are the only ones who I am really close too! We tell each other everything! Please don't leave" she had tears threatening to spill.

"Awe lox!" Tay said hugging her "it's not forever" I told her joining. Slowly one by one everyone joined,crying.

I had so much tears running down my face. I let go of the group hug and hugged nash.

"It's ok,Its not forever." he said pulling me into a bear hug.

"I'm gonna miss you sooooo much"

I wasn't only crying because of what I just said but because I'm afraid I'm gonna get my heart broken while I'm gone.

"This is your guys' last magcon,so lets make it the best" Carter said hugging me and Taylor.

-skip to magcon-

"Hello Miami!" Jack g yelled into the mic.

Hundreds of girls started screaming. "Ok if y'all didn't know already from all the tweets,Today is sophie and Taylor's last magcon." Aaron said into the mic.

The crowd 'awwwed' "so we need to make the best of it! Let's have some fun!" Taylor C yelled.

We did the meet and greet. The Jacks performed along with shawn and Taylor C.

We performed American by Lana del Rey , Lego house by Ed Sheeran with shawn, and Thinkin bout you by Frank ocean.

After magcon, everyone came to me and tays hotel room. "We should do a video" carter said and everyone agreed "about what?" Lox asked

Nash came up and put his arms around me "remembering all the things we did in magcon." he said

We got everything set up and then everyone squished onto the two beds.
"Hey guys! So as you know today is the last day of magcon." Tay said and everyone booed.

"We decided-" I got cut off by Nash yelling "I decided!" I pushed him "to say things we remembered about magcon" and then all the memories started coming out.

"First day meeting you two" Taylor yelled and everyone said yes!
"We all got along so quick!" Lox said "yeah it felt like we knew each other for years,but in reality it was only an hour." Jacob said.

"And then us being us,went up to Nash and cams room and went on our phones" Johnson stated and everyone started laughing.

We kept on going "omg! When cam cut his foot!" Nash said and everyone groaned.

Flashback

My phone started beeping,i looked and saw Nash's caller id
"Hello"

"Babe! Come to the E.R right now!"

"Why!?"

"Cause cam cut his foot"

"That idiot! We'll be their soon"

I hung up and turned around to see a worried taylor. "what happened?!"

"Well uh,ya see,we need to get carter and matt" I started fast walking to the food court. They got up and ran to us "Nash just called. I can't believe that cam would cut his foot on a tin can." Matt said,even though I was shaking my head not to say it.

"WHAT?!" Taylor screamed and then ran to the car. I slapped Matt "you idiot!"

We had to wait for what felt like forever! I decided to vlog "hey guys! So we're here at the E.R waiting for Nash and cam cause cam cut his foot." I looked outside to see Tay yelling at us. "would you like to tell us what happened?" I pointed the camera to Matt and carter.

"She was whining about wanting to see cam,and just kept whining,so I said look it cam and Nash and she ran outsider. and when she turned around I locked the door." Matt said laughing

Flashback over

"Yeah and when she saw you she screamed!" Carter said we all were laughing our buts off while Tay was just sitting there pouting.

"Ok guys that's it! We hope you guys like this video!" I said into the camera as everyone booed. "make sure that you subscribe to each of them! So this is the last magcon day and time with them until next time" Tay said and someone started sniffling and that someone is hayes.

"Aww come here lil bro" I said opening my arms and he ran into them. we had a huge group huge.

"Peace out" we all said to the camera with tears eye.