Chapter 25

Taylor's pov

"Hey hey hey" I said as I opened the door. "holy shit!" Sophie screamed.

"When did yall get here?" Nash asked. "We've been here." Jack j answers and sits down on the couch.

"And I live here" I walked to the icebox and grabbed a soda. "Really? It's 8 in the morning" Cameron said walking over to me.

"Don't tell me whether I can drink soda in the morning or not, it's my life" i sasses and sat on the couch. "Okay" he laughed and took a seat next to me.

"Wait so you were here the whole time?" Soph asks and we nod. Blue sat right between me and cam and started growling at Cam. "Ha! She doesn't like you" I told Cam smirking.

"I told you! She growls at people she doesn't like! So she doesn't like me!" Nash yelled to sophie and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah the dog doesn't like you, we get it now shut up and watch the damn movie." Jack G shhes nash and he throws his hands up in the air and mumbles "Told you"

I giggle and get up to turn off the lights.

About half way through the movie, I heard Sophie and nash talking.

"See she is growling at me again! " Nash whines "okay the dog hates you, deal with it and become friends your gonna be stuck with her!"

I started laughing and they both glare at me. I put my hands up in surrender and look to Cam. "Babe cuddle" I beg reaching my arms out to him.

"Nash carry me!" I hear sophie say and I glance back to see nash pulling her onto him. "come here" Cam says grabbing me and we cuddle.

"You know it's only 8 and I feel like going sleep again"

He laughs "yeah me too!"

"Love you babe "

"Love you baby girl"

"Eww couples! Jack we need game" I hear Jack J groan. "Ow!" I heard again from him.

"Who the hell threw a pillow!" I smile knowing it was Nash and sophie.

"You deserve it! You annoy me" Sophie argues "Your gonna get it!" Jack stands up and walks toward her not until being barked at by Blue.

"Ya come at me and you lose an arm" sophie laughs and Johnson just sits back down.

"You got lucky Castro"

"Watch it Johnson"

-------------//////////::::::::;;;;;;;((((((((

Longer chapter next time promise