Chapter 21

Taylor's pov.

Today we're shooting the shower music video. It's been a weeks since we came back and everything has came back to normal.

"Okay, today video, tomorrow house shopping......." I heard Sophie thinking out loud. Yeah we decided to move into a house since the apartment is getting too small and it will be even more crowded when the dog gets here.

Oh ya, Sophie's dog,blue,from back home is coming to live with us. she is coming next week. "Taylor we gotta go." I grabbed my purse and ran out the door. "who's driving?" I asked. She threw the keys at me. "hell no!" I threw it back. "hell ya" she threw it at me again.

This went on for another two minutes until Sophie gave up. "loser" I mumbled getting into the car. Once we got there we got shoved into makeup and wardrobe. The theme is a party so my makeup is dramatic.

It's a navy blue smokey eye. I have a red lip to compliment it. I have my hair in beach waves. I'm wearing a black dress that goes right above my knees,along with ankle boots which are navy blue.

Sophie is the exact opposite of me. She has a champagne eye, with a thin double wing liner. A pinkish nude lip. Her hair is in loose curls. she is wearing a black crop top, with a mint skater skirt that matches the ends of her hair. She is also wearing ankle boots but hers is black.

"Girls lets get started" I walked out and saw Cameron. I walked up and kissed his cheek.

"Well damn" he said looking at my outfit. "don't steal carters words" I laughed shaking my head.

"Okay, sophie stand right next to the pool" the director said and sophie did as told.

She was going first and then me.

-after music video-

"Can we keep this?" I asked Sarah,our designer. "sure"
I grabbed my bag and waited for soph."sophie hurry up!" I yelled

"Sorry" she mumbled pushing past me. I looked at her confused. "what's the matter?" I asked entering the car.i started driving waiting for a response.

"Nash blew me off! He said he was going to be there for me today! And he wasn't." she spat. I rolled my eyes. They just got back together, and there already fighting.

"What?" She asked seeing my eyes. "you guys just got on good terms soph"

"I know that!" She exclaimed "don't you think I realize that!" She mumbled. I looked over and she looked like she was about to cry.

I pulled into the drive way of the o2l house and stopped her. "you need to stand up for yourself! Stop being sensitive and tell him off! If you are mad at him then talk about it. It's getting annoying seeing you cry for every damn thing,grow fucking balls sophie!" I yelled at her.

She jumped out of the car and ran inside.