Chapter 23

Sophie's pov

"OMG!!!!!!" I screamed around our apartment as Taylor started crying. Nash ran in with a worried look on his face. "what happened!?" He asked.

"We're going on tour!!!!!" I yelled jumping up and down. Nash eyes went huge. he picked me up " that's amazing!" He yelled.

"And shawn is on the tour too!" I screamed. I haven't seen shawn in forever. He wasn't there yesterday with the others since he was busy.

"What tour is it?" Nash asked as he put me down. " The austin mahone tour!" Taylor said wiping her tears (a/n the opening acts is shawn,the girls,fifth harmony,and they vamps. FYI I'm a huge harmonizer)

"When are Y'all leaving?"

"Next week." Taylor said calling cam. "omg!" I screamed...again. "what!" Taylor asked "No not you babe" she said into the phone.

"My dog is coming next week!" I said "shoot!" Tay said "well just bring her now so she'll get used to nash and then she can stay with him." tay said as she pulled out her computer.

"Is that okay?" I asked nash "of course" he said hugging me. i started making calls and got everything worked out.

---next day---

I ran into the car as nash just lazily walked to the car. I beeped the horn and he screamed like a girl. Damn that would've made a good vine.

I pulled out my vlogging camera from my purse as nash got in the car.

"Hello people! Right now it is about 7 in the morning and were going to the airport to pick up Blue, my dog." I said into the camera.

"Say hi nash!" I turned the camera to him "Hi..." he said with no emotion "Your going to make me drive now aren't you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

We switched spots and started our way to the airport. " So if y'all haven't seen our video that was posted today- wait yesterday, since this is going up tomorrow. You should know that we're going on tour with austin mahone and Ow my arm is getting tired." I put the camera on the dashboard.

"As i was saying, since we're going on tour, nash is gonna watch blue!" I explained. We pulled up to the airport and well I was freaking out.

"Nash hold the camera" I tossed it to him over the car. He tried catching it but dropped it. "Nash you did not just drop my $300 camera!" I told him warningly with wide eyes.

"Oh my gosh,im so-" he looked down "not sorry" he lifted his hand to show the camera pointing to me. "Your an asshole." I said and walked away.

"Baby come back! Baby come back to me!" he sang and I started laughing.