Chapter 16

Taylor's pov

"Taylor why?!" Soph cried into my arms. "he is an idiot soph" I told her trying to comfort her.

Nash fucking cheated on her with this ugly ass skank. I may or may not have punched the shit out of him.

The boys (nash,cameron,hayes,amd carter) came back after they left magcon. Hayes going back home to NC of course.

After she calmed down she went to wash up. Pounding on the door,made me stop the marathon of pretty little liars.

"Who are you?" I asked a girl who was wearing a high crop top and booty shorts with her ass sticking out.

"What you don't remember me?" The girl said.

My eyes became wide. "wtf are you doing here!?"

"Oh just to tell you that...cam and I had just hooked up couple weeks ago and just wanted to make sure you knew."she closed the door and skipped away.

I dropped to the floor and sobbed. Soph came out sniffling "oh my!" She ran and hugged me. We both cried together.

"Taylor I can't do this...." she started "what?!" I asked confused.

"I need to get away from everything. I need to take a vacation." she said grabbing my arms.

"Soph..." I was unsure about this,i mean what about our job? Youtube?

"Please? I just need a break,need to relax!" She begged. I sighed "fine. Go pack"

She walked over to her room and started packing. I turned on my laptop and booked a flight to Florida and a hotel room for 3 weeks.

I closed my laptop and walked into my room. Fuck! Wtf am I going to do with my life? I'm a screw up and a fucking idiot to date a cheater.

My notifications started blowing up. I checked Twitter to see what was going on.

'@cashislife: @taybruh @sophswag wtf did you did to @camerondallas and @nashgrier?!'

'@Espigrier: @taybruh why are you so fat and ugly? Why is @camerondallas begging you back? Bitch'

@lovemagcon: @sophswag bitch kill your self and die! You hurt my bae's feelings.'

So much hate is all I saw. I went to Cameron's profile.

'I'm sorry...'

'Why am I an idiot?'

' babe,please.."

'Talk to me🙏'

Wtf this is unbelievable. Why don't you just dm me cameron?! Nooooooo let me get my fans involved and start shit.

"Hey did you see Twitter?" Soph said in a small voice. "yeah" I sighed and leaned against the wall.

Sophie walked in and jumped on my bed. "Well I guess ,I should die according to them." she said jokingly.

"Yeah and I'm fat and ugly" i scrunched my nose. "well there nice" I smiled.

An egg flew through the window. "what the hell..." sophie said looking over. A dozen more came in and hit my wall and floors. "STAY AWAY FROM THE BOYS!" A voice screamed.

I looks outside to see two girls running away. I turned my head back to Sophie "well there nice" she said smiling. I started laughing and got up to clean the mess.