Chapter 30

Taylor's pov

We had four minutes till we went on and I was hype af. Basically all our friends were sitting up in a box.

This was the first time in two months that I would see Cam.

"Why are you crying?" I laughed at Sophie. " I can't wait to see him" I laughed even more as she wiped her tears away. Fifth harmony came off the stage. " This crowd knows how to turn up!" Normans said wiping her sweat.

The lights went down which was our que to get started. " Good luck!" They told us. We smiled and walked up the stairs.

The lochs flashed on and we got to see all the beautiful faces In the audience. " LA YOU READY?" Sophie yelled and got screams as replies. We did our song list but when Masterpiece came on I got a little emotional.

This was because We've came so far, we hit a few bumps in the road, had soooo many memories these past 2 years that I couldn't be more thankful for. We still have a long way to go but that's okay because we're still working on our masterpiece.

I always smiled when I heard Cam yell, which was like every 5 seconds. When we were done, Anthony, Jenn, and Matt threw roses down onto the stage yelling " BRAVO"

We walked off staged and went straight into backstage. We grabbed two towels and wiped ourselves up. We took our 5 minute showers and changed. I changed into a blue jumpsuit that had " this is my IDGAF jumpsuit " written in white over it and white converse.

I sat on the couch and waited for everyone to come backstage. I heard a bang then an ow and Then " Your such a clutz  Andrea" .

Sophie walked from catering with a Pepsi and stopped as soon as she heard that. She looked at me than ran towards the table to put down her soda as I stood up.

Everyone came in and we both jolted towards them. A bunch of " Hi" and " Hey" went around but when I saw Cameron I jumped into his arms. " I missed you" I said snuggled up into his shoulder. " Your telling me, I couldn't sleep" he said. I gave him a kiss and then looked around and saw Nash and Sophie doing a koala hug while kissing.