Chapter 31

Sophie's pov

"Boooooooo!" Me and Lauren yelled at every person that walked past the tv, where we were watching Teen wolf. " You know Sophie you could help me find a house instead of  watching that show..." Taylor asked . I looked back "Nah" and I turned back to watch my show.
"Sophie, help, NOW" Taylor said in a motherly tone. I groaned and walked over to the table. " okay, so since it's not just us and we now have Cam and Nash, we need to have at least 4 bedrooms. " she explained as she handed me the ads.

After 5 minutes of looking, I found a house. It was two stories, in a gated community, 5 rooms 3 1/2 baths, a front and back yard, with a pool. " The fact that I found one in 5 minutes while you were looking for 5 hours amazes me!" I told her and passed her the add.

She glared at me as she looked at the ad. "Im going to call the landlord..." She stood up and walked into her room, shutting the door.

I looked back to the tv to see the show ending. " Ugh" I yelled and started packing the dishes and kitchen supplies. " Lauren!!!! Can you get me another box!" I heard her groan from across the room.

"Here" she said as she carelessly threw the box at me. I gave her a glare since it hit me in the head. "So, where is the boys?" Laur asked as she got juice.

"Probably at there house" I told her in a duh tone. " Okay missy, you don't need to get sassy"

"Andrea is gonna come over btw" I looked up and saw her roll her eyes. " then me and Jenn are leaving."

" are you guys still pisst at each other," I asked " yes" she said walking back into the living room. " that was like 2 weeks ago" I yelled

" Tell her that!!!" She yelled back. I shook my head. At the Halloween party , Jenn got wasted, kian was also wasted and they made out. Andrea found out and was mad since kian is her ex. Lauren took jenns side and arden took andreas,yet they all still live in the same house.

I continued my packing as jenn,jack,and lauren made dinner for us. 

Hey guys so I picked the 4 girlfriends and will be emailing the 4 girls. This boo is almost coming to an end!!! Are You guys excited for the sequel?