Chapter 1

Sophie's pov

"So that's it for today guys,peace out" me and Taylor did our signature peace sign and salute to the camera and ended the video.

"AREN'T YOU GONNA HELP ME?" I yelled to Taylor as she walked away "NOPE"she yelled walking into her room. I rolled my eyes "LAZY ASS"

"KISS MY ASS!" She yelled back.

As I was putting away the tripod ,my phone started ringing

I grabbed my phone and saw some one was trying to facetime

'Shay😘' it said on caller id

I answered it to see my 16 year old sister and my cousin (same age)

"Hey tita" Micah smiled "hey" I waved

"Guess who had a break down?" shay asked "leah" I answered ,see I have and 11 year old sister,when I left she was only 7 .

"Tell her I love her" I told them,we talked for a bit and then said good bye

"SOPH!" I heard Tay scream,i ran into her bedroom"what?! are you hurt?" I yelled and started to examine her arm

"No" she said pulling he arm away "we are going to be in magcon!" she yelled

I started smiling like and idiot. Meeting fans almost everyday! Who could ask for more?

"When are we leaving?" I asked her

"See that's the thing...were leaving tomorrow" she said,i look at her wide eyed

It's middle of July ! "We're gonna miss playlist!" I told her.

So many people were looking forward to seeing us......."but we can't cancel this! If we do,well be turning down hundreds of meet and greets,if we just miss playlist,we'll only miss two" she told me

I sighed . "okay,im gonna take a shower and then pack"i told her and walked out her room.

I went into my room and grabbed my phone . I clicked the Twitter app and started tweeting.

'Guess who's going to be in Magcon? You know just me and Taylor!' I tweeted and instantly got replies saying that they can't wait to meet me and stuff like that. But I also got hate saying stay away from the guys.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed clothes. When I was done showering I changed into spandex and a tank top.

Grabbing all of my clothes, I put them into two suitcases. By that I mean shoving them inside and jumping on top of the suitcase hoping it would fit.And well, it worked!

Looking at the time, I realized I had to go to bed since the flight was early.

Oh boy, the next couple of months are gonna be crazy .