Chapter 22

A/n: I deleted the last version of this chapter because it was not how it was supposed to be.

Taylor's pov

"She is still not talking to anyone " Ricky said walking outside.

"It's all your fault "kian said I slapped the back of his head. "listen you asshole,all I said is that she needed to. Be less needy and talk to nash"

I slapped him again before going upstairs to Connors room. "con da Bon!" I yelled knocking on his door. "hello" he said popping his head out.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "what are you hiding?" He looked at me nervously "w-what are you talking about?" He asked "She is in here! " I yelled pushing past her and running to the other side of the room.

"Why are you here!" She asked. "I'm sorry okay- it's just, I hate seeing others emotional and your emotional." I told her slightly laughing. "I'm kinda over reacting also." she agreed.

"THE BOYS ARE HERE!" Sam screamed. "lets go and you can talk to Nash." I said pulling her out of the room." Babe!" I yelled as cam opened his arms. I ran past him and hugged mahogany." well zayumm" cam mumbled "oh hey cam!" I smiled waving at him.

"Can I talk to you?" I heard Sophie ask Nash. They both walked into the garage. "hey bitches!" Jenn screamed walking into the room with becca,jack (thatsojack),and Anthony behind her.

"Please someone bless this child." Anthony said rubbing his temples. Matt walked passed jenn spraying her with water "You need Holy Water" he said and walked away.

"Okay video,someone get the lovebirds" Ricky said. Beccajack ran out to grab them as we set up. "they need holy water too!" Becca yelled pulling them inside. Matt ran by spraying them with water and ran back to were he was sitting. "What the fuck?" Nash asked wiping his face.

--------

The most shortest chapter ever! Sorry but I've had big plans after this chapter so I need it to get out of the way.