Chapter 14

Taylor's pov

"Tay." Soph said sniffling. I was holding on to Bart like a koala. "Bye pops" I said hugging bart.

-skip to Cali-

"Back home." I said walking into our apartment.

"It's weird not having the craziness " soph said laughing.

"Oh don't worry we're going to the o2l house and.....kian." I told her smiling.

I grabbed clothes and changed into:

•black tee
•shorts
•black converse
•red bandana

I put my hair in a high pony and had the bandana as a head band. I also may or may not have stole the bandana from gorilla aka Taylor C

"WHO OPENED MY NUTELLA?!" I heard someone scream from Sophie's room that voice sounding oddly familiar... "SHAWN?!" I screamed as I jumped on soph's bed to see her skyping with everyone.

"Hi. now who opened it?" He asked all the boys who pointed to matt...typical.

"Ooh you better run." I said to matt laughing as shawn chased him.

"Is that my bandana?!" Taylor exclaimed. I smiled "yep!"

"Hello" soph said into her phone. "frikin kian stop screaming!"

"Ya ya bye" she said and hung up. "ok we gotta go." she said and everyone booed

"Bye babe love you" nash said and kissed the camera. I looked around everyone and saw no cameron.

"He is sleeping tay" Jack g said I nodded and sighed in relief.

"Ok bye don't want to see y'all ugly faces." I turned off the computer while sophie laughed.

We got to the o2l house just to be attacked by kian. "were filming a video" he said to us and ran back into the house.

We walked in to see jenn getting the camera and lights set up along with connor. "betches!" Andrea exclaimed and hugged us.

"We're filming a q&a" jenn said "ya just don't say hi!" I said pouting.

"Oh shut it" she rolled her eyes. "ewwwww why are you here?" Jc asked "bitch please,you should be happy I'm here"

Sophie ran up to me and slapped me "no swearing!" She screamed and went back to helping.

------

"Cams gonna kill me" I said looking at my hair.

Me and Sophie got dared to dye our hair so we did.

I dyed my hair up to my boob (a/n her hair goes up to her but and Sophie's go's an inch above her butt) and dip dyed it pastel pink and soph did the same but with a turquoise/mint color.