Chapter 2

Sophie's pov

I woke up to my alarm.....on my phone. I bet you thought an alarm clock,ya...i don't have time to go to the store and buy a stupid alarm clock that I'm probably gonna break.

My phone screen said  4:30 am , while my mind said TOO DAMN EARLY TO BE AWAKE!

"SOPHIE! GET UR ASS UP!" Taylor yelled pounding on my door. I groaned in response. "IM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DONT GET UP IN ONE MINUTE!"

Considering I wanted to live, I got my lazy ass up and went into the bathroom

I brushed my teeth ,combed my hair and put my hair in a pony tail. I absolutely hate when people put there hair up with out brushing it!

As I left the bathroom I saw Taylor making her breakfast. "Want some cereal?" She asked in a cheerful tone. I glared at her in envy on how happy she is. It's morning for christs sake!

"I guess that's a no..." She mumbled

I got to my room and changed into gray sweats.

I looked at myself......on my phones camera,because the same thing with the alarm clock,aint nobody got time to buy a mirror!

"We're leaving" Tay yelled

I grabbed my phone ,headphones,suitcase and duffle bag,headed out the door

~after plane ride,at hotel~

It was now 5:45 and I wanted to sleep but Bart wants to talk to us. I still dont understand why he wants talk right now considering its still dark outside.

I heard knocks on the door "get it" I told Tay,i am not going to get up from this bed "hell to the no! what if it's a murderer" she told me

"It's not a murderer"

"Yes it is"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

We got into an argument,"im not a murderer!" we heard a male voice say

From outside the door

"A murderer would say that" Taylor yelled

I rolled my eyes and got up,opened the door to see Bart

"It's just bart" I told Taylor getting back in my bed. she stuck her tongue out at me.

We talked for about and hour,going over the rules and procedures for magcon and all this other stuff that i tuned out of.

When he was leaving he told us there was going to be breakfast at 7:30. By the time he left, it was 6:30.

So I started to get ready.

I started with my hair, putting it  down and straightened it. Then I moved to makeup,putting on concealer,mascara,eye liner,matte powder and a water proof spray on. Basically, i threw on some things that i thought would 'make me look less ugly'

I then changed into a black cami, California Repub. Tee, and light wash jeans.

I walked out to see Taylor fully dressed.

"Let's go dumbass" she said pulling me out the door,grabbing one of her skateboards.

"Where are we going" I asked her when she pushed the lobby button instead of the number 1 in the elevator.

"Starbucks" she said "I hate Starbucks" I yelled at her "I know but I don't " she said and walked out the elevator.

She got on her skateboard and left to a Starbucks down the road

I threw my hands up in the air and walked to one of the couches and decided to wait for her.....i mean I will not go in a room by myself,that has people I don't know inside.

"Omg your sophie Castro " these two girls squealed "yep I am" I told them smiling

"Can we have a picture" one of them asked "ofcourse" I got up and took a picture.

"Thank you soooo much" they scream and walked away,well ran. I smiled to myself and sat back down. 

 10 billion minutes later,Tay walked in with a mocha frappe in one hand and her board in the other.

I walked up to her and slapped her arm"Don't leave me ever again" I yelled at her. I grabbed her board,put it on the floor,sat on it and grabbed her wrist

"Pull me" I commanded her,she rolled her eyes and started pulling me to the elevator

When we got to the room , the door slammed shut causing every one looked at us.......awkward.

----------------------------------------------