Chapter 34

Guys this is the last chapter!!!! I spent more time on this one than usual... Ok that's a lie😂, but i will be posting the sequel on the first week of next month. Thank you guys for reading this book!!!! Who's ready for the sequel?!

Taylor's pov

"So I'm driving my truck and your driving Cameron's car?" Sophie asked again to which I nodded in response.

"Ok then let's get going, I don't want to stay in this ugly apartment any longer" she said disgusted and walked out the door.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. " Peace out ratchet apartment" I laughed and closed the door.

I saw that Sophie had already left. I hopped into Cams car, which isn't a safe car at all. First of all, Cam messes around with the shit inside it so its all ugly, Second, the rear view mirror is broken, third , it's STICK SHIFT and last but not least, fourth, the car has a mind of its own. No seriously, if you brake, it's will kept on going, and if you put the right blinker on, instead the left blinker will go on.

"Okay car, please be nice to me, I have three boxes back there and I really don't want them to hit my face"

Everything was good, so far, and that's only because we had two turns and all green lights....

I was turning into the street our new house was on when I had to brake for a speed bump and like I said this is Cameron's car so it slid and then braked hard . One of the boxes flew to the front and hit me in the back of the head. "Really!" I yelled moving it out of my way.

I pulled up to the house and parked the car. " Here is your keys to your asshole car" I said tossing Cam the keys. "Did one of the boxes hit you?" He laughed

" yes in the back of my head and neck"I groaned "is there a bump?"

I turned around and Cam checked. He started laughing even more. " What?!"

" it looks like you have a hickey" he laughed. I looked at him with wide eyes and started to hit him.

" help me with the damn boxes,  Alexander" I yelled " Oh shit you used my middle name" he said and then continued to laugh.

As he grabbed one of the boxes, I 'accidentally' hit him causing the box to fall on his feet. " FUCK!" He yelled

" payback is a bitch babe" I laughed

~ 5 months later~

So it turns out I wasn't pregnant, which was a huge relief. Me and Sophie went on a mini tour with Shawn in February ( a/n: it was January in the last paragraph)

" So babe I have to tell you some news" Cam said walking into the room. "Which is?"

" you know how I went away for like two weeks last month"

" ya, for that acting thing right?"

"No it actually wasn't" he said plopping down onto our bed. I rose my eyebrow.

"I went to boot camp for the army"

" what?"

" and I'm leaving for the army in three weeks"