#21 Sid....nushka

Welcome back sidneetians !!
Chapter:22
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sid: how will you react if one day u saw me kissing some other girl ??

Anu: huh?

Sid: just tell

Anu: i .. um .. i will be mad at you ..

Sid: hmm

Anu: why are u asking this ?

Sid: isse hi ..

Anu: come here ...
.
She said extending her arms... i went near her and hugged her ... i could feel her heartbeat fasten... she was nervous, she was scared and so was i ... i never thought that this would end so ugly ... this these thoughts I hear her snob .. i immediately looked at her cupping her face...
.
Sid: why are u crying??
.
And she nodded negatively without looking into my eyes .. i wiped the trail of tear from her face.. she was guilty... i don't want to see her like this ... i have a pit in my stomach and a clot in my throat... i can't do this .. i bite my lip hard and hugged her ... tears gathered in my eyes .. she spoiled it ... she spoiled it all ... i slowly left her and she looked into my teary eyes- confused...
.
Sid: I came a day before i was supposed to come ...
.
And her eyes widened in shock... i took out my phone and opened that photograph... before showing it to her ... she gasped ... her hands moved to her mouth .. i threw my phone in anger... and she got even more scared...
.
Anu: si-sid-siddharth i can i can ex-explain ...

Sid: (softly) why? (Loudly) WHY WHY WHY????

Anu: i m sorry *hiccup* i m so so so sorry *hiccup*

Sid: what sorry ... *cries* why u did this ? Why ? Was i not you happy... Was i not enough for u ?

Anu : its .. its not like that ..

Sid: then what it is like .. i did everything... EVERYTHING.. to keep u happy... to make u feel good ... i loved u ... i loved u with all my heart , all my soul .. and you .. u fucking betrayed me .. i left my house for u ... i left my family behind just because u weren't happy there ... i worked
my ass off to get u what u wanted ... i fulfilled your every wish ... every thing u asked for i gave u ... where did i go wrong...

Anu: siddharth i m sorry ..

Sid: and what will this sorry bring? Will it mend our marriage... will this fill this whole? Tell me ..
.
And she nodded negatively...
.
Sid: arey keh dete mereko ki u are bored of me ... i wouldn't have even questioned u once.. agr tu keh dete ki u don't want me anymore ... i would have let u go to him if that makes u happy... that's what u meant to me...

Anu: i m sorry... i m so sorry...

Sid: we have a daughter.. atleast usske baare mein toh soch lete ... how will she react to this .. soch kabhi??
.
I was so angry and so frustrated... i knew that like this there will not be any conclusion... so i look four seconds and calmed my shit ..
.
Sid: i can't explain how i m feeling right now ... i so want to kiss you write now and forget about everything thing happened... i want to keep all those vows we took and grow old with u ... i want to openly accept that i m living in denial and i still love you but i can't... i can't do any of these things... coz i know that u don't want things to get back to how it was ... m i ryt ?

Anu: i love him .. i don't how and when but i stared loving him... i m sorry ... i m so sorry ... i don't really want to Hurt but...

Sid: its okay .. i don't want us either... i want a divorce...
.
And she gasped..
.
Anu: no ..
.
And i gave her a confused expression ...
.
Anu: he won't marry me ... he won't leave his wife, his son and his unborn child...

Sid: and u cheated me for that man ...

Anu: he loves me ..

Sid: *chuckles* but he can't marry you ..
.
And she looked down ..
.
Sid: if man can't marry then this love for u doesn't mean anything...

Anu: its complicated... no one can understand this situation..

Sid: try me

Anu: u won't -

Sid(intrupts her): try me ..
.
I said more sternly..
.
Anu: leave don't give me divorce...

Sid: what else do u want me to do ... pretend like everything is good despite of the fact that my wife is sleeping with another man ... i can't live in denial... neither can i trust u alone around my daughter..

Anu: our daughter ..

Sid: u lost her ... u lost her the day u felt her alone burning with fever just to fuck your boyfriend...

Anu: don't do this to me Siddharth... please .. i don't want this all to happen... i don't want to end this marriage..

Sid: then why did cheat me at first place ..

Anu: coz i couldn't help myself being attracted to him ... i tried... i tried so hard but i couldn't stay away from him ... what i feel with him is what i never ever felt before... i feel so alive around him ... i feel so good ... when u were out your concerts he gave me the attention i cried for ...

Sid: now u are putting all the blame on me ... huh ...

Anu: i m not blaming u ... i know its my mistake to cheat on you but loving him isn't...

Sid: okay then go and live with him ... give me divorce...

Anu: why don't u understand siddharth i can't... he is not gonna leave his son ...

Sid: and Avneet ?

Anu: i don't know ...
.
Her voice now was slower than before... and i can't really understand what was her point... what is her obsession with an affair... neither did she want me nor she wants to be his ... then what really does she wants ...
.
Sid: i don't know whatu want but all i know is i don't want u to be my wife .. His and Avneet's relation is none of my concern and about your future then u itself spoiled it... i will be sending u divorce papers tommorow... sign them ..

Anu: okay then Anaya will live with me ...

Sid: i won't let this happen... No one can talk my daugter away ..

Anu: try me ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Okay so how was the chapter??

Finally he asked for divorce... and her emotions went from guilty to proving her self right and then at last challenging... lets see how this will go ...

Goals for next chapter of any book- 195 followers..

Chalo yaar bye