#24 Choose

Welcome back sidneetians !!
Chapter:24
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

**Anushka's POV**

Please Ri pick up the fucking phone .... Sid knows about us and Avneet too ... God just pick the bloody phone.. And when he didn't , even after my 30 miss calls , i threw the phone in frustration..  i gripped my hair and yelled in frustration... everything is falling apart ... Sid is giving me divorce and Ri will never leave his son for me ... never ever .. and sid will take my daughter away ... i can't let this happen... i should never have been with Riyaz, specifically when i knew that we can't make a family together... and now i m loosing my already built one .. i wish me and Riyaz would have met earlier... why was i and siddharth married when we weren't met for each other... whyy?? Why everything has to be so complicated in my life... And with that question i cried for another hour when my phone rang .. i might be Riyaz... i found my phone and the ID says- Mom ... its siddharth's mom ... why does she wants to speak to me when her son just asked me for a divorce... Regardless i picked the call and the voice from the other side calmed me ...
.
*On call*

Anu: hello Anaya ...

Anaya: mumma,  i m missing you... why are you not coming back home ...
.
Why m i not coming back home? But mein toh ghar pr hi hu ..
.
Anu: kya keh rhe ho app Anaya ..

Anaya: papa said that you are gone for some business meeting ..

Anu: ooh! Ya ya ... um .. i will be back tommorow... i can come and pick u from the school tommorow...

Anaya: realllyy???

Anu: yess ..

Anaya: yess i m so excited already... you have no idea how much i missed you mumma ... thank you and i love you ..

Anu: i love you too ..

Anaya: bye ..

Anu: bye ..
.
*Call ends*
.
He said that i m out of station... mtlb voo kab se Anaya ko mere se dur rakhne ke try kr rha hai ... ooh god i was so stupid ... but not anymore ... i won't let go this chance ... i won't let Sidd take my daughter away from him ... And with that my phone rang... and this time it was Riyaz...
.
*On call*

Anu: hello ..

Ri: can you come at my place right now?

Anu: ya but what happened? You sound angry ..

Ri: she left my house with my son ... she is giving me divorce...

Anu: really? But i though she can't do this ... i didn't knew she was strong enough to take any step ..

Ri: neither did i ... i Don't know from she got the strength  ... oh wait aren't you curious about my reason?

Anu: i know she came to knew about us ... even Sid asked me for divorce...

Ri: ooh god... we are so fucked up ..

Anu: i know .. n i m coming... lets find a way out of it ..
.
And with that i drove to his place ...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**Riyaz's place**

As soon as i saw him i hugged him tightly and he hugged me back ...
.
Anu: i m so scared Ri ... i Don't want to loose everything...

Ri: neither do i want to ... all i ever asked was for a family of my own, a family of all the people i love... i love her Anushka but i even love you... abb how can i choose ... she had been a huge part of my life ... but the way you make me feel is indescribable... i first thought that i love her as a partner , with whom i want to spend rest of my life but after meeting you i relized that maybe i was wrong it wasn't her but you ... but it was already late ... we were married...

Anu: i know .. i know everything Ri ... you don't have to clarify things to me ... living with your uncle all your childhood the only thing you wished was your own family... and u tried doing that but things got messed up once... but now you have another chance ... your wife left you , my husband left me ... and now you know that i m the one made for you ... Please marry me ..

Ri: i would love too ... i would have left Avneet the day i fell for you but can u give me what i want? Can you give me a son .. A son to whom i can love and see him grow... A son who later marries a girl and  then have grandsons... I want a huge family Anu ... who could be with me for ever..

Anu: u know Ri i can't... i don't want to be a mom again .. You know how i felt during pregnancy and how afraid i m to live those moments again .. the pain,the discomfort ... i can't live that again ... even if i know that result will be a beautiful... i can't.. i m a coward i m so afraid,  specifically of carrying a girl to whom you will never ever raise with will ..
.
And both of us sat in silence for another few moments... our wants from a marriage was different,  our point of you towards family was different... we always knew that we can't work as a husband and wife ...
.
Ri: i will be filling a case for Sam's custody... maybe we can be family and maybe its not as difficult as it looks ...
.
He said with hope and i nodded ..
.
Anu: and Anaya?
.
And he nodded negatively...
.
Ri: You know i don't want a girl...

Anu: but she is my daughter... if u will ask for Sam's custody then even i will ask for Anaya's ...

Ri: no ... you have to choose between me or Anaya...

Anu: Riyazzz

Ri: i m a stubborn and an orthodox...

Anu: i promised her to pick her from school tommorow...

Ri: You won't... you have to choose ... me or her...
.
And i took a deep breathe... not knowing what to say ...

**ANU'S POV ENDS**
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Another point of you of the whole story ...

U can hate them or you can have pity on them .. Your wish..

Also,  whom do you think Anu will choose?

Chaloo byee

😈