#31 Patch-Up

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:31
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

**Avneet's POV**

Anaya took my phone to call Anushka ... to be honest i was a little scared of how she will react , she might even say something that would create even more gap between Anaya and Siddharth but i somehow knew that a mother would never want it .. so i trust her .. and she picked the call and i could her voice over the phone .. good atleast now i can have a check on her words and be sure that she doesn't says something inappropriate...
.
**Call Convo**
.
Anu: hello Avneet

Anaya(crying voice): Mom ..

Anu: Anaya... app ? Kese ho app ?

Anaya: i miss you mumma ...

Anu(controlling herself):  i miss you to baby ...

Anaya: i wanna meet you and live with you ... i don't like papa ..

Anu: Anaya .. no ... isse nhi bolte beta ..
.
I smiled with satisfaction...
.
Anu: why are u saying this ?? Did someone said anything to you??

Anaya: no .. but papa don't let me meet you .. he is bad ..

Anu: baby your papa never stopped me .. but i am very busy right now... ans i am out of station too ... that is why papa is not taking you home ... he doesn't want you to feel alone ..

Anaya: reallly??

Anu: ofcourse... baby your dad will never do anything to hurt to .. he loves you and he can raise u in a way , even i can't... mumma loves you but ... the path i am going on , will hurt you and i don't want that...

Anaya: i can't understand what you are saying..
.
And neither can i ... the path she is going on? Like she is what is happening??
.
Anu: you don't have to understand anything right now Anaya ... just know that your dad loves you and he is not keeping me away from you .. and he don't deserve your anger... now be a good girl and apologize to him ...

Anaya: okay but when are u coming back ...

Anu: i don't know right now ... but i will tell you when i am back...

Anaya: pkkaa??

Anu: pkka ... aacha baby , is Avneet near you ??

Anaya: yess ..

Anu: give phone to her and go to papa .. he must be worried...
.
Me ? Whyy??
.
Anaya: okay .. (to me) mom wants to talk to you ...

Avni: okayy..
.
And i took the phone and she ran to sid , or atleast that's what i hope so...
.
Anu: hello Avneet...

Avni: hii ...

Anu: um ... i .. i know u might hate me .. for .. um... you know ...

Avni: i don't hate you ... i don't hate anyone... and perhaps it wasn't u , who promised me forever...

Anu: hm ... I still wanna apologize.. like .. it wasn't in our hand ....

Avni: it's okay , i don't wanna hear that story again ... Also, i appreciate how u handled Anaya...

Anu: thank you... and also thank you for making her talk to me ...

Avni: i you miss her so much then why don't .. you meet her ...

Anu: I .. umm .. I .. i am busy ...

Avni: even the most busy person in the entire world have time for it's child ... she is too young to go through is ... i think you should meet her .. baki its on you ...

Anu: i .. i .. will try to ..

Avni: are u hiding something??

Anu: no .. no .. um i .. i am not ..

Avni: okay, if you say so .. do you mind me asking you something??

Anu: ofcourse not ..

Avni: what was you talking to Anaya about .. the path and what .. i didn't understand... i didn't mean to hear the conversation but the phone's volume was too high ...

Anu: it.. it .. was n..nothing.. i have some work bye ...
.
And she hanged the call with that ... weird it was .. wasn't it ?
.
**Avni's POV ends**

**Author's POV**

--Meanwhile with Sidanaya--

After the heart break Anaya gave to sid , we went to his , to be alone for sometimes .. he was staring out of the window and looking at that perfect evening,  when he heard a knock ..
.
Sid: come in ...
.
He said without turning And two little feet walked inside with a comb ..
.
Anaya: can u do my hair? ..
.
And he turned heart that voice... his lips turned into a smile and his eyes in tears but he composed himself,  not wanting to put too much pressure of Anaya..
.
Sid: of..ofcourse.. come ..
.
And he made her sit on the chair and stood beside her to brush his hair ...
.
Anaya(whispers) : i am sorry .. i shouldn't have behaved that way...

Sid: it's okay ..

Anaya: i talked to mom ..

Sid: you did?

Anaya: yess .. she told me how she is busy and how its not your fault ... u didn't like how i spoke to you??

Sid: i didn't honestly...

Anaya: i am sorry ...
.
And he went i front of her and kneeled down ..
.
Sid: its okay .. it really is ... but baby .. u need to know one thing... that your dad , your mom we both .. we love u .. more than we love anything... and if we are somehow not able to give you the time doesn't mean that we don't love you ...
.
And he looks down as his tears builds more  .. he took her hand in his ...
.
Sid: you means the world to me .. and i got genuinely so scared when u got upset with me .. but i am happy that you understood... baby .. me and anu..Anushka we will be always your mom and das and we will always love you and support you and stand by you ,
no matter what ...

Anaya: what are you and mumma saying today... i m not getting it ... u and mom toh hmesha hi mom and dad rahoge ... issme kyaa

Sid: forget it ... i .. leave it ... we will take about it later ... abhi toh i will celebrate.. like my little munchkin is no more angry with me .. party toh banti hai na ...

Anaya(shouts in excitement) : YEAHHHHH....
.
And sid carried her in his arms and took her to livinh room while they discussed which pizza to order ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

What is Anu hiding???

LIKE SHARE COMMENT AND FOLLOW @DIVYAXFF 💕