#61 Tell me the reason 💔

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:61
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(A/N: Anaya and Sam are in class 1 and it was their unit 4 exams, the one before the finals. Also, I have changed the timeline a little bit, it is not 25th of July today but 25th of January)

*AUTHOR'S POV*

Anaya with bag on her shoulders, head looking down walked inside her house... While, Vibha followed her with a worried and clueless face... When Siddharth, Vaishnavi, Abhisheik and Atharav shouted- 'CONGARTS' with balloons in their hands... Anaya looked at them with shock and fear... Sid ran to her and kept her bag aside before picked her up in his arms, he twirled her and kissed her head...
.
Sid: Congratulations for your result my little genius... You always make papa and the whole family proud... 

Anaya: Papa I-

Sid(interrupts): I know you are wondering how we know; honestly, you don't have to say, we know that you will score good...
.
And as soon as he said this, she burst into tears... 
.
Sid: What happened baby? Are you okay? Ma, what happened to her...

Vibha: I have no clue; she was quiet the whole ride; she didn't even respond when I asked her about her result... First, I thought that she is messing with me but now I am not sure about that... 
.
And she jumped out of Siddharth's arms to open her bag and shown Sid her report card...
.
Sid: C, C, B, C, C... What is this result Anaya?
.
And she looked down...
.
Sid: What happened to you? You were an A plus student, what happened this time...

Anaya: ....

Sid (a little loudly): Speak...

Abhay: Siddharth, aaram se...

Sid: Bhai, app dekho... This is not acceptable; she has finals in a moth... If there is some problem or a reason of her performing so bad then tell her to explain me...

Vaish: Anaya, baby you didn't study properly this time? Or are you not understanding what the teacher is teaching?

Anaya: There *snobs* is no problem *snobs*...

Atharav: There is...

Anaya: No, there is no problem, I am not studying enough... Also, miss have called you to school tomorrow... 

Atharav: Anaya let me-

Vaish (interrupts): Atharav, apki baat nhi ho rhe hai na toh chup raho ...

Atharav: Mumma but I-

Vaish (interrupts again): Quiet...

Sid: Nhi bhabhi, let him speak... What is it Atharav?

Anaya: There is nothing papa...

Sid: I am not asking you, Atharav what is it?

Atharav: It's you...

Vaish: Atharav...

Atharav: Mom, please let me speak I am in 7th standard and I think I am capable enough to see things my parents and family are hiding... And apparently, I am also able to see things my parents couldn't... I know that Siddharth Chachu and Anushka Chachi are separated... You all know that but do you know what impact that has made on Anaya? Does anyone here bothered to check in or ask her what she wants? Apne and chachi ne toh keh deya ki nhi rehna humna saath, but what about Anaya? Have you thought about her or how can all this impact her? She doesn't even know the reason... Doesn't she deserve to know? I know you want to protect her like you used to before and treat her like any other kid of her age; but have you thought that she isn't that kid anymore, she isn't like the other kids of her age anymore... She has a father who sometimes isn't around and other times is so sad that she doesn't want to bother him; she had a mother, well I don't think I can even say that she has a mother anymore... Itna bhi kya busy ki she doesn't come to even see her... Itna bhi kya bda issue hai ki you guys forgot about your daughter... This family has become saddest family ever and usske baad you accept your kids to study and score good... Arey at least see our house's environment... She is a kid, she is a kids krke you hide all the things from her, I know she is just a kid, but you have put so much stress and pressure on her that she has lost her innocence... Bta do kya baat hai, please aur agr nhi bta skte toh at least be with her, spend time with her whole heartedly, take her to her mom's place, have some family picnics and stop protecting her because you are only hurting her... 
.
And he left everyone speechless... Sometimes are parents are too involved in their fights or arguments or sadness that they forget that there is a kid who sees and hears it all... Chahe bacha bda ho ya chota, parents ki fight affects him or her deeply and parents should understand this...
.
Sid: Anaya app- I am sorry, I couldn't see that...

Anaya: I don't want sorry papa; I want you and mumma together... I want us to be a family again... 

Sid: Baby, it is not possible...

Anaya: Why? What did you guys fight upon? Am I the reason? Is that why mumma don't come to meet me? 

Sid: No, no of course not, you are not the reason...

Anaya: Then what is it?

Sid: You mother got married to another man...

Vibha: Sid...

Sid: What, they wanted to know... They feel like they are the adults and are able to handle the bitter truth then here it is... Anaya your mother got married to another man, she is in love with someone else...

Anaya: No, she can't she loves you...

Sid: Well apparently not enough... That is the reason why we got divorced... I couldn't tell you this before because I don't want you to think bad about your mom... Because she is not a bad woman and she loves you but she wasn't happy with me and that is why she left you and me... And I am sorry for being so occupied with all this and I am sorry for not giving you time and trying to understand what you might be going through... Even I lost a parent when I was little and I know how it feels... I am so sorry for making you feel the same way... 
.
And she didn't say anything; she just ran to him and hugged him...
.
Sid: I promise, I won't ever make you feel this way ever again... I know it's not easy but we are going to get through it together as a family...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

How was the chapter? 

Like it or not?

Okay chalo byee