Prologue

One sunny morning Sonic along with his two other siblings awoke next to their mother. At this time they were still small pups. Sonic, a beautiful blue furred pup, Manic, his brother, an emerald green pup, and Sonia, his sister, a purplish pink pink pup played happily next to their mother. She was a purple wolf and was snoozing happily, listening to her pups play.

The father Jules, a darker shade of blue than Sonic walked in the den. He was greeted with a welcoming from his beautiful pups and he couldn't help but to smile. His Wife, Alenna, raised her head up and smiled at him warmly.

"Alright, everyone come down and join the pack. We have a guest who has come to share a story, a story that is very ancient and has been passed down by many generations." The father spoke with pride for he was Alpha, the leader of the pack. With joy and happiness the pups bounced out of the den, soon followed by their mother and father.

As soon as the family was settled along with everyone else, a pink pup named Amy happily pounced right next to Sonic. Amy always liked him, his family and hers always said they would be a good match. Though Sonic would love to disagree. She sat way too close for his comfort but nonetheless stayed with his family to await the guest.

They didn't have to wait long as an old grey female wolf walked in front of everyone. She smiled warmly at the whole pack, especially the pups. "Hello, I am Angeldust. I have traveled far and wide to share a legend with you all. May it be a myth or reality is still unknown." She began.

"Stay true, don't be afraid. Shh be quiet as it can smell fear. A wolf as old as time, as dangerous as death itself travels the lands. Beware the black fur and red eyes of this demonic wolf. On the head of this wolf is a red outline of a heart. Thought to be a wolf of love and tranquillity, it turns out it is a wolf of hatred and ruin. Of our fair peaceful land no wolf has been born with fur as black as the night sky. Shh be quiet, it is listening for its prey. One may see it, one may know it, but none knows its name. A demon, a ghost, it has been called many things. As dangerous to us as humans are. One day it will bring rain and ruin upon our peace. Lost is not hope for one day, someone will tame this beast. It will be a worthy ally but can become your greatest nightmare if you are not careful. The beast is heartless, emotionless, don't let your guard down. One can tame it, one can know it. Today you have been warned, tomorrow you may not be so lucky."

As she finished her speech she thanked everyone and left with a bow of her head. Everyone was worried, except the pups and their fair alpha. Who knew they should've taken the advice more seriously.

For many years the peace they held was true. No worries, no fears. In the years the pack grew. Allied with almost all other packs to be safe and keep peace. Sonic and his siblings grew and taught of the ways to be alpha.

Sonic being the eldest of them all, had more responsibilities and more training. He decided to remain and lead the pack with his father. Manic left his pack to join an allied pack, he may have been young but he found a mate and chose to live with her.

The wolves mate much like a marriage. Till death do they part. Sonia also left with a few other wolves. They grew too big and they set out as a pack all on their own. Sonia being leader and single, she felt having a mate would only side track her for now.

Let me know I how I did! Thanks!
ShadowDreamer_777