Chapter 6

Two months passed and Ebony had a handful of words she deemed useful and was done with trying to learn the language. There was simply too much to try and understand. It was night time and surprisingly everyone else was asleep. Not another awake. That made her smile, she could play with no limits. 

For Sam she left him a little brownish grey rose, for Sonic, she left him a rose matching his blue fur. Though she didn't like Jules, she also left him a rose of his mate's fur color. She pranced around the den, looking around the different places. She took some of Jules' things he treasured and made her way happily out of the den. When she was a good distance away, she burned and buried them. 

Happily she skipped threw the packs dens, taking or destroying a few bits and pieces. After approaching the nursery where the 12 or so pups were sleeping, she decided a little more distress wouldn't hurt. Silently she slipped closer to the pups. For many wolves, she wondered why there were not more pups. She didn't really care about the answer however. 

Carefully placing her pearly white fangs on one of the pups necks, and with a quick motion the pup was dead. She continued this process to 5 more puppies, until she came across one pup, Cloud. Deciding she'd leave that one alone, she continued to quickly kill the others, silently. Happy with her work she left a few roses of each of the fur colors of the pups and left to clean her muzzle of the deed. 

Once cleaned at the lake, she laid down next to it and looked at her reflection. Beautiful glossy black fur, her red heart on her forehead was visible, her ruby eyes gleaming with happiness. Wagging her tail, she made one last rose, a beautiful red one. Carefully placing it behind her ear and admiring her work. 

Thinking, she looked to the stars, the alpha Jules has spoken of a distress with a northern pack, they were having trouble with a sickness. Slowly their pack was dying out. The pack would often trade food for medicine. Deciding her last act for the night, she stood. 'Let's look at the medical area for a bit.' She thought. With a giggle she set off to destroy any medicine meant for the suffering pack. Making quick work, she burned every bit of medication and anything that could be used to make more. 

Laughing she quickly made her way back to the den. Before settling down, she looked at Jazz. A wolf of not this pack or an allied one. Sneaking over she sat in front and decided what to do. Surely it would start some fun if they had to report she was killed. Morning was getting closer, she had to be quick. Just as she was about to strike, she stopped. 'I don't want to have to clean myself again.' She thought she looked over at Jules. Smiling, she wanted to make him wake up to discover and watch. Going into her normal sleeping area, she laid down. With a flick of tail, embers emerged. Beautiful and watching the embers for a few moments before sending them over Jazzes' way. 

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Jazz screeched. Annoyed Ebonys ears flew back and her head went down so she could cover her ears. Everyone in the den and surrounding areas jolted up with a start. Panic and confusion swirled in the air. Immediately they tried putting the fire out, but with no success. Ebony was laughing simply too much to pay attention.  

"Ebony! Put out the fire! This is not right!" Sonic yelled. Ebony became quiet. She didn't understand why she would ruin her own fun. Instead she wagged her tail, showing she was proud of her work. 

"No! This is wrong! What the hell is the matter with you!" Sonic yelled again. Everything except the word no fell upon deft ears. Ebonys ears flattened to her head, lowering herself to make her small. Without another thought she extinguishes the beautiful embers. Jazz was barely alive and would still be lucky if she survived. 

Jules and Sonic were discussing what to do, 2 of the 5 watch wolves carried Jazz to the medical den. Not long after that a fluffy bluish purple male entered, out of breath. "Alpha! All pups but one have been killed!" The wolf panicked. Jules, furious , turned to Ebony, but before he could speak one of the watch wolves returned. "Alpha, the medical den has been destroyed." He reported. 

"Black wolf what have you done! I almost thought you were making progress!!" Jules bellowed. Ebony tilted her head. Jules, without waiting, rushed towards the ebony wolf wanting nothing more than to kill her. 

Expecting to hit the ebony, only for him to fly threw her, almost as if she were a ghost. He smacked into the wall of the den. Growling he raised. He was most definitely ready to kill the black wolf. Only to pause when hearing her snicker at him. 

After a few moments, she wasn't able to breath, laughing too hard. "Sonic, guard this wolf! Take her with you for your training. Make sure to be rough on her. Seeing as she has so much energy it is time we find ways for her to relieve her boredom. I must go fix this mess." Jules stood tall. Still he was very angry but wouldn't stand there making a fool of himself for the trectrious black wolf. 

He left, taking the 4 watch wolves with him to fix and clean up the mess. This left Sonic and Ebony alone. Though she wasn't sure still of some of the words but knew enough that she'd be stuck with Sonic today. In her mind she wanted nothing but to ditch him. After all, he ruined her fun, and seemed to be just like his father. 

"If you don't do as I say or you leave my sight, I'll be sure you get no food." Sonic growled and led the way to the den entrance. Ebony however simply figured it would be easy fun to bug him. "Alright...Alpha Sonic." She said in a low seductive voice and trotted a bit ahead of him leaving the den first and disappearing around the side. Leaving a confused sonic. "Wh.. h..hey wait up!" Quickly running out of the den to now find the black wolf. 

Let me know if  I am doing alright. I appreciate each of you and I hope you have a great day!!!
ShadowDreamer_777