Prologue

Dipper's POV

After the breaking of the curse and Pacifica looking for someone to clean the carpet

Hmmmm. Pacifa has changed.

To imagine that I, Dipper Pines! The one guy able to change the once mean, arrogant, and boastful Pacifica Northwest to someone more tolerable. What a summer and what a day. At least that was my train of thought until a crazy prospector decide to change the tracks.

"Wheeeeuw! Scoobida-doo, hornswoggle my goat knees!"

What th-

I turn and see Old Man McGucket jumping like a wild rabbit while waving his hands around, acting more crazy than usual.

"Whoooaaahohoh! What's up, McGucket?" I asked him while putting my hands up to ward off his... McGucketness, knowing that he's slowing getting his memory back.

Then he ignores me and grips my shoulders tightly. The sudden pain shocks me and I shout, "Hey! Cool off! Seriously."

McGucket then drags me to a secluded hallway filled with expensive artifacts and decor with no one inside. At the end of the hallway was a strange tapestry with a triangle that almost looked like that dream demon that's been bothering Mabel and I, Bill Cipher. 

Strange.

McGucket cleared his throat as if preparing for a well-though out speech. Like that's ever gonna happen. He looked straight at me with his wide eyes and put on green reading glasses with one lens missing then started jabbering at me.

"Dipper! I've been lookin for ya. I fixed the laptop. I've been doing calculations and I think something terrible is coming ya know! The Apocalypse! The end times!"

The end times? Mabel and I've been dealing with ghouls, monsters, gnomes and other creepy and strange stuff ever since we arrived in this kooky town. We beat them all anyway but McGucket is... was? a scientist. So he must be serious but I'm sore and tired. Gotta tell him to relax.

I sigh then looked plainly at him, saying, "You know what McGucket? How about we talk about this stuff tomorrow? It's a party." 

I then stroked my chin with my hand and started walking away. "Let's have some fun for once. Huh?"

"Bu-"

I walk away even faster and I swear I heard him say "Oh, this is bad. Something's coming. Something big."

Was McGucket right? Is something coming?

I just shook off the thought and went looking for Mabel. After looking for a few minutes and shoving around stuffy rich people, I found my sugar-loving sister talking to her friend Candy about something.

Man, I hope Mabel is setting me up with Candy again. She's cool and all but I don't see her that way.

Seeing that she was fine and obviously preoccupied, I then went to find a punch bowl in this large mansion which could have fit 8 Mystery Shacks in my opinion. Like seriously, Grunkle Stan would be swiping the cutlery left and right from the place if he could get away with it.

"Punch bowl. Punch bowl. Where to find a punch bowl?" I said to myself because the night kind of made me a bit exhausted.

I turned around the corner and I crashed into someone. Roughly.

Pacifica!?!?!?!