Operation: Gravition II

A/N: I was so not sure how this would come out, so..... don't hate? Please?

x_X_x

Jane's POV

After Grumpy Face gave the order, I picked up my weapons from the weapons rack and some nasty surprises if the target resists or if someone or something will interfere. I walked out of the Javelin, cloaking as I went. The panels on my armor was able to bend light to its will easily.

Years ago, Organization scientists discovered a powerful gem shard under the Pacific Ocean, on the sea floor near a submerged mysterious island which was the victim of a series of powerful earthquakes. The reason was never found why they occurred, but the scientists found that when they charged energy in the crystal, it turned invisible. But there was only so much they could do with it, hence my armor.

I used my special powers given by the Organization to float my body into the air. Faint blue energy surrounded my body but disappeared quickly due to the panels. I lifted myself with no difficulty and I started heading for the top of the mansion.

I was given the power to manipulate the mass of objects through Dark Energy and my precious people helped me adjust, which aided me a lot and made my missions much more easier.

My powers were dubbed the Sardothien Effect or Sargon. Named by Dad of course.

Then, it started raining as the sun went down the mountains, bathing Gravity Falls into pure pitch black...

BOOM

Until the sky lit up from the booming thunderstorms. As I floated over the terrain, I heard chatter of the radio in my black helmet.

(Imagine her helmet like the ones in Tron: Legacy)

Also, the chattering of Dad to see how many chatters he could get in just 5 minutes, for scientific purposes, he said.

Chat

Chat

Chat

Chat

Chat

Chat

Chat

"McGucket!" A gruff voice sounding over the comms from a certain person holding a rifle, torn between scoping the area or shooting Dad.

Soon, it stopped. Thank goodness, I love him but sometimes he makes me want to drink myself to death and tear my hair. Nobody's perfect, I guess.

I was just a few feet over the imposing corner of the wall with the lean deer statue on it when I increased my speed and landed a huge distance over the wall. I used my powers to soften my fall and mute the sound of my boots scraping the roof. Landing on the roof while kneeling, I lifted my head, scanning the perimeter around me, the only moving thing was a small grasshopper on the grounds hopping around the area like Judy Hopps on a sugar rush.

That's a lot of H's.

"Agent Nightshade. Target is approaching the mansion. Time of arrival: 10 minutes."

I shook myself out of my stupor and crouched over to the edge of the mansion, crossing the expanse and using my powers to mute my footsteps.

The rain pittered-pattered on my suit, creating sounds of plip plop.

I looked to the front, using my augmented eyes, I focused on an approaching car. It was very expensive and sleek. Proof of how much wealth the Northwests accumulated over the years, through illegal means and deceit, no doubt.