Motive or Criminal Minds?

A/N: The Guillotine Gun that Dipper picked up is in the top. Not much to look at, but when I used it, I was so OP! Buy AC: Unity DLC: Dead Kings, you will love it.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I smiled at the fact that Mabel knows and I turn to walk to Gideon's dead body. Mabel looked at the body and remembered what I had done.

"Dipper, did you really kill him?", she asks me.

"Yes. I just did this to protect you, OK? I'm sorry."

"No need to, Dip. Besides Gideon had it coming didn't he?", she says while sliding her thumb across her neck as if she was slitting her neck with her tongue out and cross-eyed."

I chuckled at her silly action.

"Hahaha, yeah. Maybe he did."

I bent down to pick up Gideon's Eagle and I placed it on my palm to check if its suitable for me to carry it.

Instead, I bubble it in a black bubble with my hands. Even though I wasn't a Gem, I learned a few things from Pearl. I transport the bubble to my bag back at the mansion. If you're wondering why I did not just carry it with me, is it normal for a guy to bring a dangerous weapon in the forest next to two girls? No.

"Wait, where's Pacifica?"

"Me and Pacifica went to a road and waited for you. Since you were taking a long time, I went for you."

"You left Pacifica!?!?!?"

"Calm down, baby bro. She's fine. So, should I still call you James?"

"Don't change the subject in your favor! Yes, you should still call me James, no one else knows about me and it should stay that way, Mabel.", I said with a lecturing tone like Pearl's.

"Sure, let's go to Pacs."

"Pacs?", I ask wondering who is Pacs.

"It's a nickname I got for Pacifica, you know, like Pac-man or stuff."

"Oh."

"Don't 'Oh' me, it sounds like it is weird. By the way, better think of an explanation. Pacifica is not going to believe that you yourself took down a 3-headed dog and it's dead baseball-haired rider."

"Got it.", I answered, hoping that I could come up with something.

Time Skip

"James! You're okay!"

Pacifica was shocked that I was still alive and well even though we were just recently attacked by a monster and a crazy adolescent.

"We're fine, Pacs!"

Pacifica walked up to me and did something surprising. She hugged me like she thought that I was dead. I hugged back unconciously, we were hugging for a while 'till Mabel coughed.

Woah deja-vu.

We separated and coughed at the hug earlier and was avoiding eye contact.

"So...... what happened back there?"

"Uuuuhhhhhhh..........."

Mabel went between us and said, "I saw the whole thing. James was running at an Olympic speed from the 3-headed monster and was zigzagging throughout the forest trying to lose it. When suddenly, he picked up a big stick and threw it at a cliff and the monster followed. When it was going for the cliff, James called out Gideon and Gideon hit a branch, looking at James and fell on a bear. The bear mauled him and left him. Gideon's arm was ripped off! And then, he was crawling on his stomach through the forest while the 3-headed dog fell off the cliff.", she said, giving the most outrageous explanation that no interrogator would believe.

"Wow! James, you did all that?", Pacifica said with her irises transforming into stars. Is she a long-lost relative of Steven?

"Yes.", I said, trying to keep my faćade up and wondering why Pacifica believed all of that.

"Well then, we got our adventure. What's next?"

Mabel was thinking and snapped her fingers.

"How about let's watch a marathon of Motive and Criminal Minds back at the Mystery Shack?", Mabel said while smiling, knowing the fact that I loved criminal mystery shows.

I scratched my head and said, "Aren't those shows on two different channels?"

"Well then, Motive or Criminal Minds?", Pacifica joined in.

"Motive.", I answered quickly.

A/N: What do you think of the chapter guys? One question, should I hold a character contest or a cover contest?