A Psycho's Ambition and Pacifica's Crush

?????'s POV

Soon, soon enough. In just a few weeks, I will be free from this wretched world and I will set my presence into the other world. My strength has been building up. I will not be denied what is rightfully mine.

That damn author may have trapped me but he only postponed the armaggedon that I am going to bring down on his beloved earth.

Tsunamis will crash down on every major city on earth, earthquakes will bring down every building. Fire, brimstone and hail will rain down from the heavens and will obliterate everything in their path. Pestilence and diseases will spread through any living thing. Crops and plants will burn to the ground and all manner of dastardly, horrifying and vile creatures will rise from the ground and prey on every human being on the planet.

I am going to drink their blood and feed the humans their intestines that I will rip out from them before their very eyes. I torture and kill my alternate self painfully and put him in a time loop which he will feel forever for his petty attempt to push me back. I will find Dipper Pines and he shall be placed right next to me to watch every single despicable, cold-hearted deed that I will make and slowly kill him.

Everyone will suffer my wrath. I will slaughter every innocent man, woman and child that will be my slave, and the last thing they will remember is my laughter as I float over their dead, limp, bloody bodies. Everyone will know the meaning of being in a living hell. I will impale the entire Pines family on poles and burn them and I will just bask in the wonderful sound of their screams as they beg for mercy.

Not even my pathetic counterpart or that blasted great-grandson of the author can stop me from instigating the apocalypse. It is inevitable, no one, no one, can prevent me from destroying the world that will soon be mine and every being in universe will kneel and tremble before me in fear of my power.

"Soon, I will be free.",

"AND THIS WORLD WILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(A/N: What do ya think of the psycho? Sorry.)

Pacifica's POV

Me and James are now here walking to my house because of Mabel's crazy idea to put him with me.

I am just frowning the rest of the way here. I love Mabel, but still, she gets on my nerve sometimes. I have had a really rough day today. First, I almost got run over by a truck. Next, I tried to tolerate Mabel's ideas. Now, I am walking with my Mr. Hot Stuff who is going to stay with me.

What the hell!?!??!?! Did I just say that he was mine? Pacifica, get yourself together and hopefully go through with this.

I look at him and he was smiling at me with those caring sea green eyes of his in response.

I turn my head the other so he wouldn't see me blush. Damn it! Why does he make me feel like this? Do I have a crush on him?

No, no, no, no, no, no, that is outrageous. We just met. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he thinks that I am just a lovesick girl who just needs somebody to love? What if, what i-

"Pacifica, you okay? You zoned out a bit on me."

I snapped back to reality and I looked back at James who was obviously worried for me. Why would he be worried for me?

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about old summer memories. James, do you have a girlfriend?" I just blurted that out of my mouth. Why did I ask that?

James looked confused at what I was saying.

"I..............."

Of course, he has a girlfriend. I mean, look at him, he has the looks to make a girl sigh and the body for every girl in Gravity Falls to drool over.

"...... I don't have a girlfriend."

My head shot up from that response and for some reason, I felt slightly happy.

"Oh, sorry. I just that with you being such a gentleman and treating a girl right, you would have a girlfriend right now,"

"Nah, sure many girls throw themselves at me, in the literal sense too. But, the only girl that got my attention and didn't even try, was you.", when he said that last word, he stared at me to show that he was dead serious.

"Oh, stahp it! You're acting just like a typical chauvinist." I slap his arm while saying that. Half of me thinking that he was joking and the other has hoping not.

We arrived at the mansion's large golden gate and the doors automatically opened for us to go in.

James took in the entire view but acted like he went here before.

"What, not impressed with my mansion? Not big enough for you.", I teased, nudging his shoulder.

He just smirked at my snappy comment and just said, "I lived in a temple that was larger than this."

He said it truthfully and I guess he wasn't kidding.

The doors opened and I saw my trusty family butler who was with the Northwests for 39 years inside the house holding the doors.

"Welcome back, Miss Northwest and may I presume that is the guest that you called me about, madam?"

"Yes, Simon. This is James."

He looked at James and was looking up and down at his appearance.

"I see that you are a kind and respectful man, Master James."

Dipper's POV

I was shocked by how he could read me so easily. I was putting on Garnet's stoic face and yet he guessed me like I was open book.

I just smile and shake his hand.

"Thank you for the compliment, Simon."

Simon, the butler, looked at Pacifica and said, "Shall I show the master his room, mistress?"

"No need, Simon. I will do it myself. You have my permission to leave." Pacifica said, like she was royalty. Well, basically the town still thinks that her family founded Gravity Falls.

He then went back to wherever he was hiding and we just started walking to the regal stairs.

You know, I wasn't kidding about the temple being bigger and me living there. I was living inside my own room. Well, basically, Pearl and Peridot created a door for me so I could have my own room. Though, Steven still slept outside the temple door.

A/N: What do you think? Is it crazy to have three POVs at once? Sorry for not updating.