Pink Panthers and a Spoof

A/N: There will be a spoof from another movie and who so ever comments it first gets a shoutout in the next chapter. Ciao.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Dipper's POV

Everything was quiet in the shack, besides the sound of the occasional tourists who were probably shuffling out after getting ripped off by Grunkle Stan.  which I knew were the last of the day and I motioned for the others to sneak in as silent like a feral cat. We were in a line. Me at the front, then Steven, Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, Lapis, Peridot and Mabel at the end of the supposed train-like formation we made.

Each step was almost like an alarm for me because they made the floor creak but only a slight bit. We were nearing the stairs when I heard the theme song for Pink Panther all of a sudden which made all heads turn 180 degrees to the back like an owl. And behold, Mabel was humming the tune without a care in the world even though someone might hear her.

Mabel bumped into Peridot's dark green back and she looked at me quizically. Peridot was annoyed at Mabel's actions.

"Watch it human, you are going to eliminate our chances of sneaking inside this wretched compound and that chair is disgusting.", Peridot said and pointing at Grunkle Stan's chair with a spring hanging out of the side and some of the insides of the chair already out of it.

"Dipper, why did we stop and why are you all looking at me like I stole the Declaration of Independence or something?", Mabel said, ignoring Peridot's earlier statement.

"STOP HUMMING PINK PANTHER FOR FLYNN'S SAKE!", I said, shouting in a hushed whisper.

"Okay, okay, okay, don't get your panties in a twist, Nerdzilla. It's just humming.", she said in a sarcastic tone. Was she mocking me?!?!

I rolled my eyes at her protest and we kept on moving slowly because Soos or Wendy might walk in on us. After 5 seconds, my ears picked up the same tune which made me want to grab my hair and rip it out in utter frustration.

"Mabel, if you hum that blasted tune one more time, I will grab your glue gun with some glitter. Then, I'll put the glitter in your mouth and glue it shut."

With that threat, she shut her mouth and we continued walking beside a closet where we usually kept some of the cleaning materials.

I heard the tune again and all of us were glaring at Mabel and she just shrugged.

"Wasn't me."

I looked ahead and what I saw in the hallway gave me a heart attack. I looked to the others in distress and I said, "Get in here!". I opened the closet door and I was pointing for everybody to get inside, it was a tight fit but it's worth a try.

Pearl look flabbergasted and she said, "Dipper, we are not going to fit there. We ar-"

She never finished because she was the first one I pushed, okay I shoved a bit. Then I shoved everybody else inside the closet but lightly on Garnet. I diliberately closed the door on the cramped closet and recieved small sounds of protest and Mabel mumbling about brothers with stupid ideas.

Wendy turned her head when she was finished taking orders from Grunkle Stan and was surprised to see me. I gave the most fake smile that was maybe convincing. Then, she walked to me, probably wondering why I am here. She was still humming the tune Mabel kept on humming too.

"Hi, Wendy. Hi, hi, Wendy, hi."

"James, why are you here? Normally, I don't mind people's business. But, you're acting weird."

"Just chilling and looking for Mabel.", I said while leaning on the closet door with my elbow like those mimes.

There was a knock from inside the closet and the closet door opened a bit. I slammed my fist hard on the door to close it, still smiling. I just hope she didn't notice.

"Well, weirder."

"So! UHHH....... What did Stan talk to you about?", trying to change the subject.

"He told me to sweep the floor so I was going to get a broom."

All of the alarms in my head went off and I calmly said, "How about I will get it for you?"

I opened the door a few inches and I stick my hand in. I instantly felt a broom placed in my hand and I took it, closing the door with my other hand.

"Here's the broom.", giving the broom to her to avoid doubts.

"Okay, thanks.", she said while walking away.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I smiled at my cool move and I opened the closet door to see everybody in an akward position.

"You owe us bigtime.", Steven said.

A/N: What do you think of the chapter?