Now it's 6 Years Later

A/N: Here's how it works, we see everyone's reaction to Dipper's "Disappearance", then we go six years Back To The Future! Ok, got it? Sorry, BTTF Addict.

x_X_x

Pacifica's POV

I got more scared as the giant dorito went near me and Mabel.

I had dreamed about the future I could have had with Dipper.

Marriage? Kids? No, snap out of it Pacifica. You're going to die.

Then, out of nowhere, Dipper shouted, "Biiillllllll!!!!!!!!!!!"

And everything went black.

Minutes Later

What happened? I woke up while groaning thinking it was all a dream until I saw that me and Mabel were still in the same room. I shook Mabel's arm and she said, "Dipper, let me sleep forever."

I roll my eyes at Mabel's immatureness and shook her arm again.

"Hey Dipper, I had a dream that it was the end of the world and you sorta shouted Bill's name. Pacifica?"

"Yes, it's me."

"So, what happened earlier was real?"

"Unfortunately, yes"

"Then, why are we not dead?"

"I don't know."

She immediately stood up and started hollering at the wreckage of the machine. Wait, how did the machine get destroyed?

"Dipper! Where are you, baby bro?"

There was no sign of Dipper and I started getting frantic because Dipper wasn't seen anywhere.

Then suddenly, we heard a sound coming from one of the corners, but it was just the agents, Grunkle Stan, and McGucket.

Grunkle Stan was looking for Dipper too after he dusted himself off.

"Dipper? Mabel, where's Dipper?"

We looked around everywhere but even when we lifted up the all the stones. He wasn't there at all. What if he was gone? Or worse?

Then, Mabel started crying and was kneeling on her knees. Me and Stan went to her and we saw why she was crying.

It was Dipper's vest and it had some sort of liquid on it. It wasn't blood but it was something black and there was blue smoke was emanating from it. I put my hand on my mouth stop the tears but they spilled out anyway against my will.

Mabel glared at Stan and shouted, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDN'T ACTIVATE THE MACHINE, DIPPER WOULD STILL BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!"

Continued in PART 2