A First Last Goodbye

Flashback Recap

I see McGucket come in the house and he runs to me.

"Dipper! I remember everything now! The author of the journals created a portal machine that would be a gateway to other universes or unimaginable power. called the "Universal machine.", it was meant to benefit mankind but the portal was going to release something that would cause a disaster to fall on the planet. And it is going to activate in 30 minutes!"

Saying I was shocked, was an understatement. I thought he gone more crazy, but when I looked at his eyes, I knew that he was telling the horrible truth.

If it's true, what will happen to everyone, what will happen to Pacifica?

x_X_x

Dipper's POV (Present)

I look at Pacifica with worry and back at McGucket. Then, I said.

"McGucket, show me the machine, we might be able to stop it and,"

I look at Pacifica and continued,

"Pacifica, go to Mabel and tell her everything and the others. Please stay here."

I was about to go running until a hand gripped mine. I look back at Pacifica who was crying.

"Dipper, no! Don't leave me, I want to help you."

"Pacifica, I care for you, so please, please stay here where you'll be safe."

I then kiss her and we held that moment and I treasured it in my heart because I'm afraid it might be our last. I pull away and wave goodbye.

"Let's go."

Me and McGucket ran to the door and outside.

"Dipper, we have to go here." McGucket leads me deep into the forest, I see an old, dilapitated house and he kicks down the door.

For an old man, he sure is strong and agile. Expecting to see the living room, I instead see another door. I open the door to see it was a staircase, we go down the stairs and it led us to a tunnel, we run and run until we were infront of a metal door with a numbered code lock. McGucket easily inputs the code and the door opens.

What I saw inside was what I wanted to see and what I didn't want to see. I saw the machine. And Agent Triggers and Powers and several other agents pointing their guns at Grunkle Stan and Pacifica and Mabel looking at Grunkle Stan with horrified looks.

x_X_x

A/N: Got to slow down things first.