Thinking of Dipper

Pacifica's POV (First Time)

x_X_x

YES, YES, YES!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I KISSED DIPPER AND GAVE HIM MY NUMBER!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, what I am saying?!?!!? What is this feeling? Do I love Dipper?

Ok, maybe I should slow down a bit. I'm only 12. But still,

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

When the party ended, I started walking back to my room. I was walking peacefully when I heard my father's voice behind me.

"Pacifica?"

"Yes, Dad."

I'm shaking. I know that he's going to to ground me, I just know it.

"Pacifica, thank you."

I looked at him with a shocked expression because this is the first time he has been kind to me.

"For what?"

"For breaking the curse and not being like the early Northwests. You are the best daughter I ever had."

I cry and hugged him. I look up at him and he was smiling a genuine smile, not one of his impressing smiles.

"Thank you, Dad."

I pull away and I walk back to my room. I then changed to my pajamas and flop myself on the bed. I look at my phone hoping he will call.

A minute passes....

Another minute passes.....

Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jump and grab the phone and I answered the call.

P: Hello?

D: It's Dipper.

P: Hi, Dipper.

D: I was wondering if you want to go the Mystery Shack and watch Ghost Harrasers with me.

Did he just say Ghost Harrasers? I love it. It's nerdy but I love it.

P: Yes! I love Ghost Harrasers too!

D: Really? Well pick you up at 9?

P: Sure. Sure.

D: Can't wait.

When the call ended, I giggled and started jumping on the bed.

YES! YES! YES!!!! I'M GOING TO BE WITH DIPPER!

x_X_x

A/N: First time making a girl's POV but it's cool. Please comment.