Operation: Graviton I

A/N: Hey everybody! I'm baaaaack! And I have got a new awesome cover photo for you guys! I would like to give a MILLION THANKS to MsAgreste who is the most Legendary Maker of Covers (in my opinion, of course) in the whole world. So please, check out her story. ;3

x_X_x

3rd Person POV

20 miles east of Gravity Falls

A beautiful red-haired female walked around in the confined space of her transport to the town of supernatural entities. She inspected each of her weapons meticously with a careful eye as a weird bearded scientist was reading the mission report of recent surveillance of Gravity Falls while picking his teeth with a large knife and eating cereal from a box with a fork.

A usual sight for Jane.

Even more so for the man in the pilot's seat with a serious look on his face as handled the controls with practiced ease.

The man's hair was dark gray with a horizontal silver streak along the sides of it, and he possessed unusually long sideburns. His chin has a cleft and lightly prominent five o'clock shadow, and bears little to no hairs on it. He also appeared to have polydactyly. Meaning, he has six fingers on each hand. He wore a large black coat with multiple pockets on the inside, and an item that appears to be a black futuristic gun resting on his back. Underneath his coat, he wears a black shirt and pants. He also dons bulky tan brown boots, a black belt that slings from his shoulder, a silver mettalic cloak, and a red scarf. He has a gold dot on either side of his glasses and a crack on the left lens.

If it was not known of who is this mysterious middle-aged man. (That was a nice alliteration)

It was the one and only.

Stanford Pines.

Now, I know what you're thinking as of now. We all thought the portal failed to bring Grunkle Stan's twin brother but Billy.

Well let's backtrack to the faithful day.

Flashback

Stanford "Ford" Pines was traversing between dimensions. Currently he was in the surprisingly enjoyable Dimension 52.

He had just escaped from the Sheol Dimension. He was peeved that he was almost caught. Again.

By who?

The only one who was an even greater threat than Bill. Billy.

Personally, his highly intellectual mind had a hard time comprehending the simplicity and similarity of Billy's name with Bill's.

He knew that Bill was a threat to humanity due to his scheme to create the Universal Portal using Ford in order to merge his 2-D realm with Earth's. But Billy was a bigger problem but with the same goals.

Ford still remembered McGucket's word to this day even after thirty long years.

"When gravity falls and earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye."

Oh how he was simple-minded to believe that the professor was wrong until he realized then he called his brother, Stanley which then led to them fighting since Stan was angry with his petty attempts of reconciliation and landing him in the activated portal by accident.

As it activated and him about to land in the portal, he saw a figure on the other side that had a striking resemblance to the dream demon but was more intimidating.

He realized that this might be somebody who was also like Bill and had also insidious intentions.

So, he quickly took out from his coat an EMPGG, standing for Electromagnetic Pulse Generator Grenade, and threw it at the plutoniom conversion generators supplying power to the portal.