Wot Happened?

Mabel's POV

I was staring awkwardly at Wendy who was unconscious because of Lapis Lazuli's frying pan of doom. How did she even get a frying pan? Wait, she was an alien with superpowers.

I heard footsteps from outside the shack but I ignored. The door opened to a Dipper who was smiling like he won the lottery. That must have been some date, I better ask him later. His smile fell when he entered. All of us in the room turned our heads and looked straight at him and Dipper flinched at us. He shook his head and took a deep breath.

"What happened here?"

I was gaping like a fish at his question.

"Funny thing actually happened, we were able to get Amethyst and Lapis sort of ..............hit Wendy on the head because she wanted to kill Wendy for threatening Steven?" I gave a very reasonable explanation if you ask me.

He facepalmed while groaning and muttering something about 'twin sister's crazy schemes'. Why, the nerve of him!

"Hey! At least we got Amethyst back!" I shouted in protest.

"Never mind, just explain to me in clear detail on how you got Amethyst back."

"It went like this, woooohhhooooo......" I shake my body like a worm as if we were watching a flashback. Dipper sweatdropped at my obviously awesome transition.

Flashback

"BAAANNNZZAAAAIIII!!!!!!!!!"

I cartwheeled like a pro into the room and backflipped in the end but landed on my butt. I let out a painful 'oof' when my butt made contact with the floor. I stand up instantly, swaying my hair dramatically and I place my hands on my hip. The electric fan turns in my direction and gave a blowing effect to my hair.

"Yo, Mabel. I give an 8 on that jump but you got to stick that landing." Wendy said.

"I was AWESOME. Jazz hands!" Wendy was clutching her stomach and laughing out loud.

"Please.........Mabel.....stahp! You're killing me here." She said, in between laughs. I put on my best cutie face that was not too old for me, heck even Gideon falls for it. I mean fell for it, since he was killed by Dipper.

"Uuuuhhh........ Wendy?"

"Yeah Mabes?"

"Can I borrow the broom?"

"Sure."

She stopped sweeping and walked over to me. I saw Amethyst out of the corner in my eye grinning in her broom form. Wendy's hand was heading towards me and I was about to grab it when suddenly Wendy pulled back her hand.

"Wait a sec. Why would you use the broom? You never clean your room or anything unless Stan is cranky about you not cleaning and I'm sure he is not cranky today." My smile dropped from my face as I tried to think of an excuse. I could tell Wendy was suspicious. She didn't find my secret stash of Smile Dip under my bed placed in a hidden compartment, did she!?!?!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

"Mabel?"

"Uhhh? I need to borrow the broom because......... I need to clean something with my friend?" Steven, that's your cue.

"Really?" She had an eyebrow raised in a quizzical manner like Dipper's. I have no idea why Wendip never happened but that's a story for another day.

Steven! Where in S'veral Timez are you!??!?!

"Mabel's right. We need to clean something outside and it's really dusty." Thanks the Gods!

Steven approached us from the back and he had a killer smile on his face. He is kind of muscular. Dang it! His girlfriend must love groping those tanned, firm biceps of his and thos-