Life without Dippingsauce

A/N: Shoutout to theberd for guessing Garnet's phrase. The movie was The Equalizer

x_X_x

Pacifica's POV (1 week, 5 days and 17 hours before 'Note')

I was alone walking through the Gravity Falls Forest while I was thinking what to do. I had just ate a breakfast that was just simple and plain, unlike my earlier ones that were twice more expensive than a 5-star hotel.

I had skip on my step today and I had a feeling that something was going to happen today. But, I pushed the thought at the back of my mind.

I continued to tread the muddy, old Oregon soil. And, to believe, I thought a Northwest, founded the town. Before I could think further, I saw the Mystery Shack, in all of it's dilapitated, wooden glory. I went through the front door, revealing a bored Wendy who was reading the new issue of her magazine.

She looked up from her reading material and a smile was there on her slightly freckled face.

"Oh hey, Pacifica. Let me guess, lookin' for Mabel?", she said, as calmly as ever.

"Yup."

"She's in the kitchen.", she answered back.

"Thanks.", I started walking to the kitchen and I see Mabel eating cereal and a - excuse the language - crappy excuse for a pancake, with hair on it. Brrrrrrrr. I shivered at the sight.

"Pacifica! Want to eat stale cereal and Stancakes?"

"No.", I said in a mock British accent.

"Just kidding. Why are you here in this fine establisment?"

"I'm bored out of my mind. Want to go somewhere after eating your pretentious meal."

After years of changing from a spoiled, rich girl to a kind, friendly one, I still speak like a typical posh girl.

"How about let's go to Greasy's Diner and maybe eat their new special, the Blueberry Tornado!"

"Sure!", I said excitedly.

Time Skip

Mabel was changing into one of her sweaters. Honestly, I have no idea why the boys of this town are attracted to her, even though she was wearing a sweater in the summer.

"Usually, Broseph and I went to eat Greasy's Diner's new specials whenever we had the chance."

"Really?"

"Uhhhmmm."

We look down at the floor at the mention of Dipper. We were knocked back to reality when we saw a pink pig enter the room, oinking in it's wake.

"WADDLES!" Mabel shouted at her favorite pig. "Waddles, wanna cone with me and Pacifica?"

An oink was recieved, it could've meant 'Yes!" or 'Get away from me, you crazy lady!" or "You are a camel donkey.' Not sure about the last one.

Time Skip

We were on the concrete sidewalk walking to the diner, with Waddles behind us.

I was happily chatting with Mabel when we were about to cross the street, until I noticed that my left shoe fell.

"Wait Mabes, my shoe fell."

I was walking back to the spot where the shoe fell.

Then, I heard Mabel shouting my name and the honk of a truck.

The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes, was the lights of the truck and a figure reaching for me.

x_X_x

A/N: My very first cliffhanger.