Clinging to a Cli- Part 2

A/N: Sorry for taking so long. Enjoy the complementary photo that Mabel would have taken if Dipper and Pacifica were kissing in the lake. I even added new photos to the other chapters. XD Enjoy!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Dipper's POV

Mabel!?!??!?!??!?!!!?!?!!!

Before I continue, why does this situation seem familiar?

Nah, the universe won't screw with me right?

And, back to the story.

Pacifica and I broke lip contact and sat on either side of the couch faster than Waddles eating his food. I was looking directly at Mabel instead of Pacifica and I notice Candy and Grenda were with her.

"Am I interrupting something James~?" Mabel was smirking like she had found the world's biggest supply of sweaters or that she was queen of the matchmakers. I can almost hear the Victorian organ music coming in and thunder suddenly struck outside. I felt a chill shiver up my spine.

"N- no, no Mabel. Nothing happened, that was just a spontaneous accident." Pacifica stammered. What? It took an especially outlandish statement to make her stammer.

Wait?

Did she say it was a spontaneous accident?

She kissed for nothing?

I faked a neutral look before anyone noticed my wince at what Pacifica said but Mabel noticed it. She sent an apologetic look to me.

"Wait a minute? Is that an Iphone AF in your hands?" Pacifica pointed at the smartphone in Mabel's hands which was pointed at us. Mabel placed it behind her back and she was smiling suspiciously like the last time she tried to hide her stash of One Direction albums and memoribilia. Key word: tried.

"Pacifica, who's the hunk?" Candy spoke for the first time and she looked at me flirtatiously.

Whoa

I saw that her body developed only in the way young women would. She wore the same green-white striped sweater but it suited her figure perfectly like her large breasts, not that I was looking at that. It's kinda hard not to notice if she was leaning towards me.

I could perfectly see the outline of her C-cup breasts in the new v-neck added to the sweater and the flirtatious smirk that was on her face. Her dark raven hair was left falling down in long lively waves. Her pinkish-red glasses were still the same and she wore a tight black mini-skirt to go with her outfit including the red stilletos she had on.

To summarize, she was damn fine but that was to the opinion of a person seeing her for the first time. All I could sense was trouble. Pacifica was glaring at her with intensity that almost made Garnet's stare a soft caress. Almost.

"So Mr. Hot Stuff, will you tell me your name?" Grenda rolled her eyes. Candy's voice was slightly like her old accent and she was a bit more confident than before this bombshell. Bill must have forgotten to mention her, if you catch my drift. The little triangle prick.

I put out my hand for her to shake, putting a confused expression like I didn't know her.

"Universe. James Universe." I always wanted to say that. Why was I speaking like James Bond you ask? Let's just say that Greg had a collection of Bond movies over the years. He's even asked a friend of his who worked on the music of the new 007 movie, Spectre, for a copy.

"Oooh, a gentleman. How ravishing. You wouldn't be in need of a lady, would you?" She winked at me.

OH MY GLOBBING GODS

Was Candy flirting with me? I knew she had a thing for me before I 'died' but this is ridiculous even if she didn't know who I was.

"No, I dont." I deadpanned.

"Oh, how bad. Oh, hi Pacifica~" She had a sneer on her face while she greeted Pacifica even though she talked to her already while Pacifica was glaring at her in response. Are Candy and Pacifica, the new Mabcifica rivals?

The world is truly ending.

"Guys..GUYS...GUYS!!!!!!!! STOP IT ALREADY! It wasn't any of your faults that you faceplanted the pies." Me and Grenda sweatdropped at her comment while Pacifica and Candy kept on their glaring contest.

Whatever Mabel was talking about was a story for another time. But I suspect that Mabel had a part with that. The tension was so thick, it would would just take a knive to cut through it. Seconds passed....

Then out of nowhere, the Minions "Banana" song started playing.

"Ba ba ba bananana. Ba ba ba bananana. Bananaaaa! Potatotaaaaaa! Bananaaa!"

Mabel pulled out her phone and answered the call. Typical Mabel.

"Mabel here!"

"Uh huh......."

"No! Star, you can't just do that!"

"Look, if Marco wants to do it with you. He loves you."

"All right, all right. I'll get the girls and me to you. And don't do anything to Marco!"

She hung up and looked at the girls.

"Star has some Marco problems. Let's go people! Starco is not going to fix itself!"

She turned back dramatically which made her hair whip right into her face. I tried to surpress a chuckle like Pacifica and Candy but Grenda was laughing out loud on the floor. Mabel fake glared at us and she stamped out of the room with her dignity or lack there of.

Grenda picked herself up and went out. Candy stood up and place a piece of paper on my hand. Winking, she left.

I looked at Pacifica glaring at Candy's retreating form. I even noticed she swayed her hips going out the door. Pacifica looked back at me and realization washed over me at what happened earlier.

I rub the back of my neck sheepishly while Pacifica just avoided eye contact while blushing.

"So, we'll talk later?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah."

She stood up and went to the door. Mimicking her movement, I was beside her. We looked out to see the three females waiting for Pacifica.

"Well, go on your matchmaking thing."

"Technically, the match was already made. Bye, James."

She sprinted to the rest and they all waved back at me as I waved back.

I closed the door, pondering on what I should do next.

I got it!

Lemme guess, the Mystery Shack.

Stop ruining my life already, Bill.

To be continued

A/N: Sorry this is so short. The next part can be predictable. I already gave you two clues. Yes, I do love Starco.