Bad Deeds, Good Mind

Dipper's POV

"Oh, geez."

I squint my eyes to adjust to the sunlight that was creeping inside by the curtains. I stretch myself and go in the bathroom. I splash water in my face and when I look in the mirror, my bedhead was so messed up, you would have thought that I was like Peridot on a grumpy day. Peridot had very weird bedheads every morning.

(A/N: There is a picture of Peridot with a bedhead at the top. You'll know what I mean.)

Time Skip

I go outside my room feeling like a new person, since I was in a mansion and I was wearing new clothes that were similiar to the ones I had yesterday.

I was about to walk down the hall, when Simon appeared out of the shadows. I nearly jumped at the sight of him. Sneaky, mustached ninja butler.

"Master James, breakfast is ready. Can you go inside the Mistress' room and inform her? I have other errands to attend to."

"Sure, Simon."

With that, he went away on his errands. Man, that guy is good. I knock on the door quietly, just in case she was sleeping. No answer from the other side.

I was thinking whether to go in or not. She did tell me that not to peek in her room. But what if something was wrong?

(A/N: Go in, Dipper. There's something wrong. You.)

I made up my mind and went in. I opened the door slowly to make no sound. I look inside and saw that she wasn't on her bed.

I step foot inside the room fully and looked around. Where is she? My prayers were answered in the form of a door opening. I look at where the sound was coming from and I made the biggest mistake in my life.

Pacifica came outside the door, wet and naked with a towel in her hands and like the doofus I am, I stay there frozen.

I try to pry my eyes off but I just can't, I am hypnotized by her body. Man, being rich has done her body good. I look at her ascensuating curves and those well-rounded legs of hers. Then, her eyes opened to see me staring at her.

She blushed and she instantly covered the places in her body that a man should not be allowed to see with the towel. Then, she shrieked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAMES, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't answer because I was already running out of the room at the speed of light, if that was possible. I close the door on my way out and my face was warming up to 100 degrees at the memory of her naked.

I run down the halls and the stairs into the kitchen and I look back to see if she was following. No Dip, she wouldn't run around the house naked. The picture popped backed again and I shook my head to get rid of it. What in the Gem did I go inside for?

x_X_x

Me and Pacifica are just here eating while pondering on what happened earlier. I was blushing so madly that when I look at Pacifica, she was blushing too!

After eating, I am going to go up to her and apologize for what I had done. I just hope I am forgiven. First day here, and already I did something wrong. Someone kill me now. She will think that I am a pervert who likes to go inside girls' rooms.

Once we finished our breakfast, I follow her to our rooms and I tap on her shoulder. On her face, was a mix of anger and utter hatred.

"Look, Pacifica. Before you shout at me or do something violently, hear me out first.", I pleaded with her.